***Saturday Morning Roll Call***

dit657
on 7/25/08 10:35 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - am I the only one up and moving this morning? Its a beautiful morning - took an extremely long walk with Jude this morning - found some new trails and walking paths - too nice to come back home! Getting ready to hop on my bike and then clean up - taking mom to Brinton Lake Medical ctr for an MRI this morning and I'll be attending a support group meeting run by Crozer Keystone.

Not sure what the rest of the day will bring, but that's my morning - what's everybody else up to this morning? Oooh - made a protein shake with vanilla Matrix and Swiss Mocha Sugar Free international coffee, 1% milk and ice - yummy!! And 30 grams of protein - day is starting off great!

Hope everyone has a good day - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lauraanne715
on 7/25/08 10:37 pm - Pottstown, PA

Kathy--

We must have posted roll call at the same time!!  LOL Great minds think alike!!!  :-)

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Shannon O.
on 7/25/08 11:33 pm - Reading, PA

lets see... I need to clean the living room soom... it is a death trap with all these dupo legos on the floor...

But, I meet my trainer at 1pm and then I work from 2pm to 5pm at Lane Bryant Outlet in Reading... so if you are bored... come see me... btw- Jones New York is right next door and they carry misses up to plus size... last weekend they had dresses for 9.99... they were normally $60...

But here is a map of the outlets... I'm in Designers Place... the BIG Green building on the map... not the little green building lol...
http://www.vfoutletcenter.com/StoreDirectory/InteractiveMap/ tabid/62/Default.aspx

After that I will be home with my feet up the rest of the night lol...

Shannon O.
on 7/25/08 11:34 pm - Reading, PA
DianeMarie
on 7/25/08 11:38 pm - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!Hi All!

Well I must be getting used to my early morning work schedule.  Today is my day off and I woke up at 6AM.  Oh well, I've been busy and making most of that time.  Kids are still in bed.  I've been working on the dishes that no one else can seem to notice.  Popping some laundry in and then I'll keep cleaning.

I must say again I love my new active lifestyle.  I could never make it through a day of work if I didnt get active. 

Well I think I'll get up off my tush and start cleaning again.  Have a great day and enjoy the sun.  I may sneak outside later and take a nap in the back yard and catch some rays...yeah yeah I know.. the sun is bad for you....heh.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Pam Hart
on 7/26/08 12:07 am - Easton, PA
Morning Kathy!

I came home and didn't do to much of anything before.....

I just finished straightening up and writing out a bday card for a friend hubby is seeing today.  Once he leaves I'll be hitting my bed and staying there until it 's time to get up and work......

Nothing to exciting - although it is gorgeous out and I did sit outside for awhile just enjoying the sun!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
nikkib1216
on 7/26/08 12:07 am
Good morning.  well today is just going to be a wonderful day.  Hopped on the scale this morning and finally broke the stall i have been in for about 4 weeks.  Since last saturday i dropped 7.5 pounds.  

I get to go pick up my daughter at the campground and go swimming.  It is Christmas in July at the campground so santa will be there.  Have a wonderful day all

Nikki

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/08 1:10 am
Good morning all!

It's turning out to be another beautiful day.  I had off from work yesterday to work around the house, so I got to enjoy the great weather. 

Today my plans include mowing the lawn and weed wacking...never got to it yesterday, but I love doing it, so I don't look at it as a chore.  Also, I am in need of clean clothes, so I guess I better do the laundry.  I also need to do some painting and finish grouting and caulking in the bathroom.  I can't wait until I can put the house on the market....anyone want to buy a house? LOL   Tonight, I might go out and grab a couple beers with a friend, but I guess that will depend on getting the laundry done and whether the caulk/grout is dry so that I can take a shower!

Have a great Saturday!

HG
Nicole0216
on 7/26/08 2:41 am - Lancaster, PA
I am still getting used to working my new schedule. working friday and sunday nights suck but hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

So today I slept late. I am now making a sugar free blueberry crumb and squash casserole for a cook out we are going to. Gonna go to savemart and get some good protein because I am gonna start making some protein ice cream.
i am also starting the 5 day pouch on monday even though i hate the thought of dieting. But i have been struggling and have gained weight so i NEED to get a grip. It is amazing how quickly you can lose yoursefl and gain weight. 

So gonna enjoy today as best as i can
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views