Hey All!!

Laura C.
on 7/25/08 12:55 pm - Carbondale, PA

HI guys,

Sorry I didn't make it to the Post op support group meeting.I had EVERY intention on being there, but things happen. July 2nd I got word that I was leaving for California on July 7th So here I sit in California until September 6th for an Army school.  Not a bad thing, I am just missing home a bit. So I didn't get to do my measurements for my one year (july 10th) but I can tell you that I am sitting steady between 140 and 143. I may have actually lost some since I have been here. 

The day before I came out here I went to the store to buy a bathing suit and I wound up with a.....bikini.....holy CRAP!!!! Talk about a wow!!! As soon as I think about it I will take a picture and post it!

I am a much happier and healthier person than I was last year. It is absolutely truely amazing.

Anyway I am borrowing a friends computer and internet because we don't have much of a chance for either out here. I just wanted to give ya'll a quick update.....

Miss you guys

Laura 

baby
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/25/08 11:04 pm - PA
Laura - Happy 1 year Surgiversary! Congrats on the bikini :) Best of luck in CA...hope all goes well and you get home soon. Take care.

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Pam Hart
on 7/25/08 11:49 pm - Easton, PA
Laura,

Glad you are doing well and happy surgiversary to you!  A bikini huh, well work it girl!  Have fun and stay safe!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 7/27/08 12:21 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Laura,
What part of California are you in?  I lived out there as an Army wife for four years a very long time ago.  Had a kid while out there. 

Congrats on the bikini.  That is awesome.  You go girl. 

Happy Surgiversary.  Keep up the great work.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lslaven
on 7/27/08 8:59 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Laura:
Thanks for the update.  I was thinking about you and wondering where you had been.  Happy surgiversary.  What an incredible year you have had.  I wish you continued successing in the future.  Can't wait to see the bikini picture.  You go girl!!!!!
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views