don't want to miss anything.....

ktreavis
on 7/25/08 10:20 am - PA
I don't know if someone has news going around on another mailing list or anything, but just in case I am missing something my email address is [email protected], I want to take every opportunity I can to be involved with my OH family. Thanks - Katie

Progress not perfection

lauraanne715
on 7/25/08 11:22 am - Pottstown, PA

Katie--I agree!  I got a pm today that I was not really aware of what was being talked about.  I felt very outof the loop.  Here is my email too:

[email protected]

Okay thanks !!

Much luv!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Ready4 AChange
on 7/25/08 10:03 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
Guess I have been out of the loop. Don't know what you are talking about  I prefer to stay on the PA board because I feel like you are my extended family . I also hang on QUIX  because there are alot of friends there also.
Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/25/08 10:22 pm

Feel free to add me to your email contacts, [email protected]

Thanks, Nanette

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/08 11:37 pm
When you feel the need to reach out and touch me at

[email protected]
Shannon O.
on 7/25/08 11:41 pm - Reading, PA
here is my email- [email protected]

kimmiep621
on 7/25/08 11:57 pm
i already gave mine to some but my email is [email protected], feel free to email or IM anytime

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

Lslaven
on 7/27/08 8:55 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Kate:
Count me in for any communications.  My home e-mail is [email protected].
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views