Norm and I... MIA!! :)

Mary Benford
on 7/25/08 1:50 am - Emmaus, PA
Norm and I are going down to seaside heights for the week!!   It's certainly a much needed vacation!  

My family's been going every single year since my grandmother was born.  and when I say my whole family...  i mean my ENTIRE family :)   there's about 40 of us that go...  a few of us have condos there.   it's really a great time.  I have to be honest though, I'm definitely having some anxiety about the whole situation.   Last year was the first year i missed, because I had surgery, and couldn't take the week off.  This whole vacation before my surgery was very food focused.   Food, and beer lol..   everyone eats, and drinks all day...  well at least when they're not on the beach.

I know I have norm there to help me through it..  and I'm sure I'll be just fine. My willpower is pretty killer.  But we packed some good snacky foods for us to munch on, instead of chips and pizza...   and funnel cake...  and fries...   UGH just thinking about the smells of the boardwalk make my mouth water.

Keep us in your thoughts!!   We'll be missing ya's while we're oceanside!!!!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/08 1:55 am
Have a great time!  See ya when you get back.

HG
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/25/08 2:16 am - PA
Hope you have a blast!! Enjoy your vacation 

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/25/08 2:17 am
Enjoy the comradory and fellowship of family life.  We know you'll be good, you've got to much vested to waiver now.  Have a great time.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

dit657
on 7/25/08 2:25 am - Boothwyn, PA

Oh man, sounds like a great time!! Go and relax and enjoy the sun, the sand and the water. And I bet that boardwalk food smells a lot better then it would taste now - all that grease and fat? Ugh. Definitely not worth the foamies or feeling like crap - just go strut your stuff on the boards and show off those new bodies of yours and Norms - nothing can taste as good as that will feel! And follow Pam's lead - stop in one of those boardwalk shops and buy yourself a cute little outfit or something instead of fries or funnel cake - outfit will look much better on your body than those things will!! Have a great time - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tammypa
on 7/25/08 5:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Mary,
 Wishing both of u a wonderful vacation! I am sooo jealous - wish I was going.
You can have some little treats - just make sure they are only a bite.
Have a great time - can't wait to hear all about it.
Tammy
Pam Hart
on 7/26/08 12:02 am - Easton, PA
Well I'm a bit late and you are probably already enjoying the seaside boardwalk....

Have a great time - wave to me when you pass me LOL

I might actually take hubby down there next Saturday - but work is kind of killer right now and as a "local" we try to stay away from there on the weekends.

Enjoy!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Lslaven
on 7/27/08 8:44 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Mary:
I hope that you an Norm have a magnificent vacation.  Enjoy yourselves!!!!
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views