****TGIF Roll Call****

bubble273
on 7/25/08 1:09 am - Levittown, PA
OMG Heather....they are sooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!  Two of the cutest twins I've ever seen.  Glad they're doing well and you too. Good luck with going back to work.  I know it will be hard.  It will eventually get easier.

Take care.

Karen

Heather T.
on 7/26/08 5:07 am - Bucks County, PA
Thanks Karen!!!  

I'm a classic overachiever, I'm a mom of twins!!

NANCYL
on 7/25/08 2:10 am - PHILA, PA
Heather,
OH they are too cute!! Best of Luck on Monday !! I cant wait to meet them
Did you get your package?? I hope they fit them soon just alittle something.

Hope all is well and you are still getting your rest.
Where did you deliver again??

Nancy
Heather T.
on 7/26/08 5:12 am - Bucks County, PA

Thanks Nancy!!  I sent you a PM.....
I ended up delivering at Abington Hospital....I was supposed to deliver at Grand View Hospital (Sellersville) but when I got to the hospital, the nursery was full.  They called down to Abington and they could deliver the twins the next day.  I met the OB that delivered the babies about 5 minutes before my c-section.    It worked out for the best as the babies had to be in the "Special Care Nursery" and they probably would have been transferred to Abington from Grand View anyway (bcs GV does not have a NICU).  It would have killed me to be at a different hospital while my babies were down at Abington.  I couldn't have asked for better care for me or the babies. 
Thanks for the package, they are adorable!  Shoot me an email when you get a chance.
HT

Heather T.
on 7/25/08 12:44 am - Bucks County, PA
Hi HG!
Thanks!!  The twins will be 7 weeks old tomorrow...I can't believe it went sooo fast!!  My mom retired from teaching to take care of them...I am VERY lucky and it will make leaving on Monday a LITTLE bit easier, but I am getting the waterproof  mascara ready cause I know I will be bawling!
I can't wait for you to meet them too!!  We will have to get Molly and Tucker saddles so the twins can go "dogback" riding LOL :)
Good luck with the house stuff!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views