WHOOP- doing the happy dance

Shannon O.
on 7/24/08 10:57 pm - Reading, PA
Well, I haven't found out about the job yet... but get this... earlier this week a bunch of us were whining about our periods well guess what... this is my week... and I have lost 5 pounds... while on my period... 5 pounds in one week! I haven't lost that much weight at once since oh begining of Jan. So, I am doing a happy dance... I needed this happy news... and I know it is because I busted major butt at the gym twice this week... and tomorrow I meet with my trainer... sooo freaking excited!!

I also figured out my "gas" issue... part of it veggies... major part of it was the South Beach Living drink stuff I was adding to my water... it adds protein and fiber and major gas issues... I hadn't drank it in 2 weeks and didn't have any horrible gas issues... drank it yesterday... and on my it was bad... so I am going back to drinking my blue Hawaiian punch water mix.. something super fun about bright blue water lol...

levittown_loser
on 7/25/08 12:06 am - Levittown, PA
Good for you Shannon!  

Wow ... South Beach drink stuff causing gas.  Good to know!

Cheers!  Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Shannon O.
on 7/25/08 11:27 pm - Reading, PA
Thanks Tom!

At least in me it causes major gas... not sure for others hehehe...

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/25/08 2:00 am - PA
Great news Shannon!! Way to go :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Shannon O.
on 7/25/08 11:27 pm - Reading, PA
Thank you

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views