3 Months Cliff Note Version!

kimmiep621
on 7/24/08 11:42 am
woohoo you kick butt,  wtg.  and lmfao you lost a 4th grader.  thats funny

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/08 12:52 pm
Look at the team of warriors that surround me could I fo anything but kick butt?????

I better not ever find that 4th grader again either!
Laureen S.
on 7/24/08 10:08 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Beth,

So happy for you girl, life post-WLS is amazing and some people have problems with sleeping post surgery, no one seems to know why and luckily for me, I am not one of 'em. . .  Keep on successing!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/08 12:55 pm

Laureen

Thank you so much  for all your support so far on this journey. I am gonan talk to my PCP about the sleping issue. I need my sleep or I am major witch when I am cranky.

**HUGS**

ktreavis
on 7/25/08 9:56 am - PA
Way to go Beth, I am very proud of you. Wishing you continued success. My 3 month appt is until Wednesday. Hope it goes as well as yours. - Katie

Progress not perfection

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/08 12:56 pm
Thank you so much Katie...What a wild three months this has been in so many ways. I cannot wait to read about your 3 month!
Pam Hart
on 7/26/08 12:04 am - Easton, PA
It was great to see someone I knew in the waiting room!  9 mos of visits, and this is the first for me!!

Glad your visit went well.

funny you should mention the b12 thing - how high was yours?  Mine has CONSISTENTLY been over 1000 (while the norm according to my lab is high rate of 964 or something like that)  Others have been told to cut down to every other day - and she keeps telling me to take it daily like I've been and it "doesn't matter"  I keep doing what she says - just wondering why??

Fabulous three months there woman - looking fab!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/08 12:38 pm
It was great to see you too the other morning. There is world getting smaller again these days.

I had talked to her about my not sleeping that is when she looked at my b-12 she said it was high I want to say 1100? but I may be wrong on the number so she then said for me to start taking it every other day and we will revisit the number next time to see if that helps.

I would go with what she tells you to do you are like me we follow the doctoirs rules!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views