IM IN.....

*Jennifer Juniper*
on 7/24/08 3:16 am - Philly Girl, PA
ONEDERLAND!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! I waited until I stopped teetering between 198 and 201 to post this and now I am 192! WHAT! yes, 192. I feel so GREAT!!! Went to Dorney park yesterday with my son and rode rides I couldn't fit on before! Including Hydra which I had to get off of last year because the buckle wouldn't click, uugghhhh how embarassing! Anyway just wanted to update everyone my lunch is over back to work! Talk to you all soon. Jennifer*

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
oobiebus
on 7/24/08 3:31 am - pottstown, PA
Yea!!!!!!!   you go girl! hugs trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Jesse H.
on 7/24/08 3:47 am - Shermans Dale, PA
 Congrats, Jennifer!!  I know what you mean about fitting on rides.  I just went to Hershey Park and I was able to ride every ride and it felt great!!!  It's been over 13 years since I could do that!!  Keep up the awesome work!!

Jess
dit657
on 7/24/08 3:51 am - Boothwyn, PA
FANTASTIC POST - CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER - WOO-HOO!!   I am so happy for you - this is wonderful wonderful news - It must feel awesome and amazing to be in Onderland! Much continued success!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tammypa
on 7/24/08 4:10 am - Philadelphia, PA
Jennifer.
That is one -derful news!
Hijacking this mesage - Kathy - love your new photo!
Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 7/24/08 4:27 am
Jennifer congrats on onederland! I was thinking of you the other day!
Shannon O.
on 7/24/08 4:58 am - Reading, PA
rock on... that is awesome...

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/24/08 4:59 am - PA
Jennifer - CONGRATULATIONS!! Onederland...Yeah!! That's terrific news!! I'm glad you posted, I was wondering where you have been. Glad you are doing so great :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Lslaven
on 7/24/08 6:48 am - Philadelphia, PA
Jen:
You go with your bad self girl.  I am so proud of you.  It must feel wonderful.  Keep up the awesome work and you will hit goal in no time.
Linda
bubble273
on 7/24/08 9:05 am - Levittown, PA
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO, Jennifer.  That is fantastic.  You're doing great.  Keep up the awesome work!!

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views