Nancy Lucas 2 yr surgiversary!!!

Ready4 AChange
on 7/24/08 12:15 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Happy Surgiversary Nancy !         

Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Maesy1
on 7/23/08 11:46 pm
Hi,
    I wanted to wish Nancy a happy 2 yr surgiversary. I am so proud of you. You look fantastic!!!!!! You are such a great person! Thank you so much for always being there for me! Mae 
bubble273
on 7/24/08 12:54 am - Levittown, PA
Nancy,

Congratulations on being two years out!!!!  You look incredible.  I'm so glad to have met you at the pilgrimage.  Have an awesome day!!!!

Karen

Liz R.
on 7/24/08 4:21 am - Easton, PA
Congrats Nancy!! Keep on successing!

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 7/24/08 4:23 am
Nancy congrats on 2 amazing years!
Cheryl S.
on 7/24/08 12:08 pm - Millsboro, DE
Hi Nancy,

Can you believe just 2 years ago we were walking the halls of Barix together?  In some ways, it seems a lifetime ago, but in other ways it seems like just yesterday....

Congratulations on your surgiversary and the fantastic trip we are on!

Cheryl
tammypa
on 7/24/08 4:13 am - Philadelphia, PA
Nancy, Happy 2 year surgiversary! It was great meeting you in Lancaster. Hope to see both you and Mae at the fall Pilgrimage. Tammy
NANCYL
on 7/24/08 1:07 pm - PHILA, PA
Thanks Tammy it was so nice to meet you and your aunt HOpe to see you soon

Nancy
Laureen S.
on 7/24/08 10:14 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Congratulations on your 2 year surgiversary and successing your way into healthier living!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/24/08 4:44 am - PA

Nancy - Happy 2 year Surgiversary!! Congrats! :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views