***Thursday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 7/23/08 7:58 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
What a wet, wonderful day it is.  I am grateful for the rain, because we really needed it. 

Today, I will be heading to the hospital for work, and then home to crash.  I have not felt well all week, and yesterday, I was absolutely miserable after work.  I would rather just stay in bed today, but I will perservere.  Then, tonight, I will watch the Phillies game.  Gotta get back first place. 

After work, if the weather is permitting, I hope to go swimming.  I have no clue what the weather is supposed to be this afternoon.  I just missed my swim yesterday. 

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 7/23/08 8:41 pm - Easton, PA
MOrning Everyone!

Hope you feel better soon Trish! I have been in a bit of a funk this week to but I think it is starting to break. Oh and I don't think that you'll be swimming today... supposed to rain all day. I too am grateful for the rain, as are my flowers and my lawn!

I am at work then off to the chiropractor, liquor store, k-mart to get some flowers and home to straighten up the house. I hope to get to bed early tonight because I have a lot to do tomorrow.

Make it a great Thursday!

Liz
lauraanne715
on 7/23/08 10:02 pm - Pottstown, PA

Good morning Everyone!!

Today is definitely a wet one...so it is good that I am staying home today and doing school work.  Trish I hope you feel better!

As for me today is just a do school work and relax day.  I'll do dishes and straighten up my hubby's office since it is messy.  Other than that I am just having a boring day!  Hope everyone has a good Thursday!

Much luv!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 7/23/08 10:05 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - my morning mood matched the dark, rainy skies! I got up and exercised but really had to push myself - even the dog wanted no parts of a walk this morning - could have been because it was so dark outside.

Today has me at work all day - nothing too exciting - not sure what's on the agenda tonight - last night we were without power for several hours but thank goodness we have a generator so we did have light, a fan and of course the TV (my hubby would have severe withdrawal without one!).
Hope everybody has a good day. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lslaven
on 7/24/08 7:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
HIJACK........Kathy, I love your new avatar.  You look amazing.
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views