I MADE IT....

dawgpound215
on 7/23/08 7:09 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Had my RNY lap. on monday at Temple Hospital. Im a lil sore and beat up but doin well for the most part. Feel like a tank ran over my guts but here I am. Surgery went a lil long , had some adhesions/scar tissue (souce unknown) and seepage/bleeding to contend with. Just wanted to let you all know theres a new member on that losers bench , so slide on down and make some room. LOL .
SammySam
on 7/23/08 7:29 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations!!  Every day you'll be feeling a bit better.  Keep us posted regarding your status.
Lucy B.
on 7/23/08 8:21 am - Glenmoore, PA
Glad to hear your doing well.  You will be feeling better real soon.  It will be all worth it!!  Lucy B.

Shannon O.
on 7/23/08 8:33 am - Reading, PA
Welcome to the other side! So sorry that things didn't go text book, but I am hoping and praying that you heal up just fine!! Hang in there!

Patricia R.
on 7/23/08 10:02 am - Perry, MI
Congrats and welcome to the Losers' Bench.  Remember to sip and walk, then walk and sip some more.  The more you do that now, the easier it will be in the long run.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Mary Benford
on 7/23/08 10:27 am - Emmaus, PA
 Hey!!

Glad to hear you're doing well!   The first few weeks/month is the hardest.   you've got all us here to back you up though, and I know you're going to do just fine.   If you need anything you know where to find us!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/23/08 10:36 am
Welcome!  You will be doing better with each passing day.  Just keep your protein up, fluids up, and start to move to lose.  Looking forward to all your wow moments.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

bubble273
on 7/23/08 10:49 am - Levittown, PA
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!  Congratulations on officially being on the loser's bench.  Take it easy and keep us updated on how you're doing.  Take care.

Karen

dit657
on 7/23/08 9:52 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Welcome to the other side - the losing side of life!! Its a great place to be. Hope you're feeling better already - moving will help that a lot. Take care and keep us posted on  your progress. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Melanie B.
on 7/23/08 10:38 pm - Doylestown, PA
congrats!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views