in 30 mins

Shannon O.
on 7/23/08 3:29 am - Reading, PA
In about 30 mins I have a job intervirew with Gold's Gym here in Exeter... I am trying to get the Director of Babysitting job... so please pray for me that I can get this job! Because it would let me have the money to go back to school to get a BS in Nutrition and then after that I want to become a cert. trainer... my trainer is super excited about all of this... and wants me to go for it... but this all kind of depends on getting this job for the extra money to pay for everything!

So if you could pray/cross fingers/etc... that would be awesome... thanks!

dit657
on 7/23/08 3:32 am - Boothwyn, PA
Everything's crossed that can be crossed, including my eyes, so if things are mis-spelled in here you'll know why! Good luck - knock 'em dead!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Shannon O.
on 7/23/08 5:56 am - Reading, PA
Well I think it went well... he has one more interview tomorrow for the same position... but he did tell me she works at the other location as a babysitter... but I think with my crazy background in everything that I might be a better fit for it... but don't know... I hope to hear next week... but he said it could be up to 2 weeks before I hear anything... ugh I suck at waiting lol!

dit657
on 7/23/08 5:59 am - Boothwyn, PA
I have never understood why it takes people so long to make a decision after interviewing for a position, but we'll keep everything crossed we can and say lots of prayers that it comes thru for you! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lslaven
on 7/24/08 7:27 am - Philadelphia, PA
Shannon:
I am so glad that your interview went well.  I will pray that you get this job and love it.
Linda
Lucy B.
on 7/23/08 8:25 am - Glenmoore, PA
Shannon, My prayers are with you.  I know you will do great on your interview!  Lucy B.

Shannon O.
on 7/23/08 8:32 am - Reading, PA
Thank you so much Lucy!

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/08 11:34 am - Horsham, PA
Crossing fingers, toes and eyes for Ya.

Good Luck and hope it all works for you.

Jeanne
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/23/08 11:39 pm - PA
Shannon, Good luck and I hope you hear back soon :) I will be sending good vibes your way!!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
evrblue
on 7/24/08 3:31 pm, edited 7/24/08 3:31 pm - McConnellsburg, PA

Good Luck! I had a similar position at a ski resort when I lived in WV. The kids were a blast. You'll have so much fun! Praying for you!

Going back to school is a wonderful thing to do for yourself, I hope you succeed in every way!

(Early Childhood Ed and Psychology were my majors in College)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views