Crozer Support Meeting Wed. 7/23

Ready4 AChange
on 7/22/08 9:39 am - Upper Chichester, PA

7PM – 8:30PM AT POLLARD HOUSE
I think something was mentioned that a nutritionist will be there . I think it is tomorrow. 7-8:30
There is also another support on Saturday July 26
at Brinton Lake off Rt. 1 and 322. I don't think the nutritionist will be there that day though.11AM – 12:30PM  

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

dit657
on 7/22/08 9:45 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Sandy - saw an ad on TV the other day for a seminar at Brinton Lake this Saturday for people considering WLS so I was hoping the meeting would be the same day - I'll be there. I see my own nutritionist at Riddle so missing that part isn't a huge deal, but I loved the Brinton Lake meeting - thought it was very well run and informative - especially all the info on the vitamins. I'll be there. Thanks - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
GinaB308
on 7/23/08 2:41 am - PA
Hi Sandy,

Are you going to the support group mtg. at Crozer tonight? I might try to make it.

Gina

Paulette L.
on 7/23/08 4:42 am
Hi,
I am a newbie here trying to do some research on WLS....I am scheduled to attend the seminar this Saturday at Crozer (i just read your post). I am curious to know how you like the facility and the doctor/s (not sure how many dr they have there). I think you had the RYN? I am thinking about the Lapb but taking baby steps.
How was your experience with your dr and the staff? Are the support groups active and helpful? Will they weight me at the seminar (if not) how long does it take to get my first meeting with them (is there a long waiting list). I have Aetna for insurance (have a BMI of 40) will I need to do the sleep study and nutritionist on site? Are those covered under insurance typically?
Anyway sorry so many question any insight you have would be great.
Be well and enjoy the meeting (wish I could already go).
Regards,
Paula
Ready4 AChange
on 7/24/08 12:26 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Sorry, she wasn't there last night. There is a meeting this saturday at Brinton Lake though.
I think the time is 11 am after the meeting for the pre ops

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views