Hubby's surgery is over

rita61677
on 7/22/08 6:19 am - Philadelphia, PA
My hubby had his suergy this am with dr. p at barix and it went very well. he has already gone for his first walk and he is doing great!!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/22/08 6:30 am
Rita that is great news! Thanks for letting us know.
I will be there tomorrow for my 3 month folow up ...Before we know it we will be reading your I'm home post!
Laureen S.
on 7/22/08 6:34 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Rita,

Great news!  Sounds as though he is already "successing"! 

Sending positive healing thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

tracyb330
on 7/22/08 7:35 am - Temple, PA
Rita,
That is great. I'm sure I'll see him passing me in the halls. I look forward to meeting you and your hubby.

Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
bcutekitty
on 7/22/08 10:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
Rita that is great news if you need anything you know where to find me

cleos_mom
on 7/22/08 11:28 am - phila., PA
Hi Rita
  that is wonderful, you are next
Susan
dit657
on 7/22/08 9:42 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Great news!! Glad he's up and moving around and feeling well - Keep us posted - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
rita61677
on 7/22/08 10:35 pm - Philadelphia, PA
He called me this am at 615 and he said he is feeling a bit sore and alittle nauseous but they gave him some peppermint tea and he was feeling pretty good. walking 5 laps around the track at a time. so he's doign well.
jdruski
on 7/22/08 10:43 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Rita,

I was hoping to see you yesterday to ask you.  Tell Ken I said welcome to the Richmond Street Loser's Bench and to leave room for you.

Knock if you need anything.

Jeanne
rita61677
on 7/23/08 1:48 am - Philadelphia, PA
Raina and I didnt get home from visiting him until 8pm. We should be home around the same time tonight. Her and I are going to dinner out there and then visiting him. I cant belive he will be home tomorrow already.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views