crazy bodies

Shannon O.
on 7/22/08 5:57 am - Reading, PA
I know that I have another 100+ to lose but I really don't know what to do now... my goal is still to hit 180 this fall and I am on my way there... but this is the issue I have at least inches of hanging skin on my upper arms... it is starting to pull on my shoulders making them hu abrt... add to the fact my boobs are pulling on my back... my stomach is pulling my hips out of joint again, etc... and my family doctor doesn't care anymore about me... so I am thinking of seeing a plastic surgeon to see about my arms for now... because I can't go down a shirt size now because of them... and while I am 228... I still look like I was 341... just saggier lol... and since we want to try for a 2nd child next year I don't want to waste money on my boobs and stuff till after then... I just don't know what to do about my pain, itchy skin, rashes, etc... right now... and I also don't know what to ask the doctor either... anyone have any ideas etc on this for me... because I am at a loss and I know my skin isn't going to bounce back because of the stretch marks having stretch marks lol...

Liz R.
on 7/22/08 8:49 pm - Easton, PA
Shannon - Sorry to hear that you are in so much discomfort!  Have you tried any of the compression garments?  You can get something like the spanx for your upper body, maybe that will at least help with the discomfort now.

I Hear you about the belly pulling things out of whack, I am dealing with that now. I still have about 30 pounds to go to get to the high end of my goal but I have already spoken with a plastic surgeon because of the horrific back problems.

Best of luck!! MAybe we can be preggo at the same time :)

Liz
Shannon O.
on 7/23/08 3:16 am - Reading, PA
I looked into the spanx stuff... but it looks like I am inbetween sizes... and when I tried the smaller size well I almost couldn't get out of it... and the one that was bigger was too big lol... Told my hubby I might need to get an underamour long sleave shirt for this fall/winter to suck my arms in so I can wear the smaller size of shirts... he laughted...

my poor chircopractor is going to kill herself trying to keep me fixed (she is this ity bity thing lol)... she said she would write a letter for me for plastics once I hit 180...

We are going to try next summer (July, Aug, Sept) to have them close in birth dates with Lorelei... and I'm hoping for a 2nd girl so I can use all of her clothes over again... my lord she has a lot of clothes lol...

Ready4 AChange
on 7/22/08 9:07 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
Hi Shannon,
Just a suggestion...document, take pictures of your rashes , make sure your doctor documents all your pain, rashes etc. So when you do see a ps you can take that info and he/she can submit it to your ins company and maybe it will be ( some of it) covered. I know my boobs will never get fixed so I try to find some good support bras. When I had my hernia repair , I was lucky enough to get my panni removed also. I was happy with that, I found that the pain in my hips (arthritis) disappeared, unless I really over do things anyway.
Just remember,,,document, document, document

Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Shannon O.
on 7/23/08 3:19 am - Reading, PA
I have been taking photos of the rashes... but unless I can get a PCP that will work with me the insurance company doesn't care... I never thought in a million years that my 2 PCPs would turn me away now that I'm not as fat as I once was... just don't get it! But I am hoping that this plastics doc will work with me on the documenation on everything...

The other reason we are going to try next year for a 2nd baby is that I know I will have a c-section... so I am hoping that I can get a mini tummy tuck then hehehe... plus get tubes tied and bladder fixed from Lorelei's massive head smushing it lol...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views