Tomorrow is the BIG day..

tracyb330
on 7/22/08 1:38 am - Temple, PA

You guys are so awesome. I just love the support here. I've been practicing sipping and walking so I know I am going to do good. Lost 15 pounds on the liquid diet. (that was as of yesterday so it might be more) I am so excited.

Thanks again everyone.

5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/22/08 1:48 am
Wishing you an uneventful surgery, speedy recovery and lots of wow moments.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Melanie B.
on 7/22/08 3:06 am - Doylestown, PA
holy crap that came fast! i am so excited for you!!!!! If you need anything I'm 5 minutes away. I'd be happy to come roam the halls with you Thursday afternoon???

bubble273
on 7/22/08 3:26 am - Levittown, PA
Yeah, Tracy!!!!  Good luck to you tomorrow.  You'll do great, especially since you're in Dr. Boe's hands.  He's a wonderful man.  Tell him hello for me :)  Can't wait to hear how you made out.

Take care.

Karen

Patricia R.
on 7/22/08 4:26 am - Perry, MI
Tracy,
You are going to do fantastically.  Barix is phenomenal.  Keep sipping and walking and breathing and you will be sending us your Wow moments in no time.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

tracyb330
on 7/22/08 4:36 am - Temple, PA
I'm so glad that everyone has such nice things to say about Dr.Boe and Barix. I know that I am in good hands.

Melanie,
If you feel like stopping by on Thursday, I'm up for it. Dora and Anna should be stopping by also. The more the merrier.
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
ronni5468
on 7/22/08 7:27 am - West Middlesex , PA
Good luck Melanie, I will be thinking of you tommorrow and sending you good thoughts. Hope to hear from you soon.
Ronni

kimmiep621
on 7/22/08 7:41 am
yay, congrats i wish you the best of luck,  i'll make room on  the bench for you

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/22/08 11:30 pm - PA
Tracy - You are in great hands at Barix! You will do great!! Wishing you all the best :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views