Tomorrow is the BIG day..

tracyb330
on 7/21/08 11:32 pm - Temple, PA
I am sooo excited. Tomorrow is the BIG day. I should get my call today to find out what time to report at Barix. I am so excited. Loser bench here I come.

Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
lauraanne715
on 7/21/08 11:41 pm - Pottstown, PA

Congrats!! Good luck--everyone at Barix is AMAZING! you will be well taken care of!! Before you know it you will be on the other side!! Looking forward to hearing all about your success and remember to keep us updated!!

Much luv!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

CherylT
on 7/21/08 11:50 pm - Perkasie, PA
Good luck tomorrow Tracy. Kick butt!

:)

C

(deactivated member)
on 7/21/08 11:55 pm
Tracy

Best of luck tomorrow! Remember walk walk walk sip sip sip!  You are gonna do great! See you on the loser's bench!
EileenWalton
on 7/22/08 12:23 am, edited 7/22/08 12:39 am
Good luck Tracy.  You will do great.  Give Dr. Boe a big hug and kiss for me.  You are in good hands.  Looking forward to following your journey with you.
Eileen

tracyb330
on 7/22/08 12:28 am - Temple, PA
Thank you all.
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
dit657
on 7/22/08 12:43 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations on getting to the Big Day,Tracy!!  Dr Boe is wonderful!! Everybody at Barix is - you're going to receive care and treatment like you never have before. Relax and get ready to begin your brand new life!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tammypa
on 7/22/08 1:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations and good luck!
Tammy
Dennis Belk
on 7/22/08 1:27 am - Philadelphia, PA
All the best Tracy.
Kick butt,
Lose butt,
You're gonna do great!

Dennis
Laureen S.
on 7/22/08 1:29 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Tracy,

So happy for you, you will do great!  Sip, walk, use that annoying spirometer, sip and walk some more, then follow the rules they give you and before you know it, you'll be sharing amazing wow moments with the rest of us!

Sending positive healing thoughts and prayers your way, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views