TUESDAY ROLL CALL!

Liz R.
on 7/21/08 9:43 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Everyone! Today has ,me at work - another busy day but today I only have to cover for 1 person. Then I have to run to Lowes and home to do some yard work and house work. Hubby and I are planning to build a deck on the back of our house. We are also going to make a raise flower bed using brick pavers so we are in the planning process now.

Make it a great day! Keep cool and hydrated it is going to be a scorcher!

Liz
dit657
on 7/21/08 9:56 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Morning all -- yup, another hot one but its supposed to break tomorrow. I got up early and rode my bike 7.15 miles this morning - I think that's a record for me! Hubby is home today so I took the extra time to get more miles in - he said he'd walk the dog. Not much interesting going on for me today - I have my little meet-n-greet with the HR person but I don't think that's going to be a big deal (at least I hope not!). Hope everyone stays cool - have a great day - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bubble273
on 7/21/08 10:15 pm - Levittown, PA
Good morning all,

Today has me dropping Connor off at camp, of course.  Then I have an OB/GYN appointment to check my blood levels.  Do you believe after like a month and a half my blood levels were still showing the pregnancy.  Hopefully today the numbers will be down to where they should be and then it's time for birth control until we're ready to try to have a baby again.  And then I have a job assignment at 4:30.  So somebody else will have to cook dinner tonight.

That's about it for me.  Just another day in our everday lives :)  Have a good one!!!

Karen

Patricia R.
on 7/21/08 10:44 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning,
I have off today, so I slept in.  I have some cleaning to do.  Then, I have to get an allergy shot.  This evening, I will be doing some campaign work for my local congressman.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Dana C.
on 7/21/08 11:10 pm - Royersford, PA
Good Morning
I woke up with a horrible headache today so it seems I'm going to have a lazy day
I'll probably spend the day playing with the kids and crocheting or reading (if the headache goes away)

Tomorrow I hope to get the kids to the park for some outdoor fun!

368/182/160

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views