can't believe it

kimmiep621
on 7/21/08 11:03 am
i mowed my moms lawn today,  ok well my husband helped. her lawn is huge its about an acre,  robs been cutting it since my dad died and she can no longer pay the lawn guy.  and rob cuts lawns for extra $$ but not from my mom,  

so today since it was so hot outside i thought i'd grab the 2nd mower and help out.    i haven't mowed any lawn in like 6yrs never had enough energy to get up and do it.   i did most of her lawn while he did the trim,   i can't believe it,  i still had energy left afterwards,   its amazing what a differance almost 60lbs gone can help you do.     woohoo

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

lizziebug
on 7/21/08 11:17 am - Bristol, PA
Pam Hart
on 7/21/08 7:15 pm - Easton, PA
whoop whoop!!

Careful there darling - you might be getting yourself into a viscious cycle now that hubby knows you can do it!  ROFLMAO

Glad you had the energy to go and do it.  Make sure you grab some extra fluids with how hot it was today!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 7/21/08 9:42 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Fantastic feeling to be able to get out and do so much, isn't it!! Sounds to me like you found yourself a summer job - bet it was great exercise, too - congrats and keep on successing! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
kat19136
on 7/21/08 9:46 pm - Philadelphia, PA
That is a great WOW....as long as you don't get stuck doing it all the time now...hehe!!  It is amazing the difference even a small weight loss can make, let alone 60lbs!!  Good for you!!

~Kat~     ~hw-305~cw-130~gw-140   my DS!!  www.dsfacts.com

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/21/08 10:00 pm

WOO HOO, Thats a wow moment for you. WTG, girl!!

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

(deactivated member)
on 7/21/08 11:43 pm
Kim that is totally AWESOME!
It is the things that most take for gratned I think that make us so haooy that we can do again! Keep up the great work cause you are rocking girlfriend and looking great!
Lesley G.
on 7/22/08 12:43 am - Allegan, MI
Did you ever think you'd be excited that you could mow the lawn?  LOL!  I think that's great -- congrats!
Laureen S.
on 7/22/08 1:38 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Woo Hoo, that's a great feeling, I was actually able to plant my own flowers this year instead of point and watch someone else do it for me. . .

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Melanie B.
on 7/22/08 3:12 am - Doylestown, PA
Congrats!

I have 3 acres with your name written all over it

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA