Just obese

ktreavis
on 7/20/08 9:11 pm - PA
SO i Know we all have different goals of our own, but I have gone from morbidly obese, to just obese....my BMI was 49 and now it is 34.6. This is very excting to me, I am still only a few ounces away from ONEderland too. Hopefully this will be mt week. Hope you all have a good day. - Katie

Progress not perfection

tammypa
on 7/20/08 10:31 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Katie,
Congrats on your success so far. You will be in Onederland before u know it.  Have a great day! Tammy
ktreavis
on 7/21/08 12:06 am - PA
Thanks Tammy - and thanks agian for the pants, they look and feel great. - Katie

Progress not perfection

dit657
on 7/20/08 10:39 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Katie - that's wonderful news!! (Who would have thought calling someone 'obese' would be wonderful??') but in your case is true. Congratulations and continued success!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Jan K.
on 7/20/08 10:41 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Katie!  That is so great!  You are going to blow the lid off this process!  Onederland here you come!  You gotta be pleased with your results thus far.  Keep it up.

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Pam Hart
on 7/20/08 10:58 pm - Easton, PA
Isn't it a GREAT feeling???  I remember posting something similar.  Pretty soon you'll be "over weight" and in ONEderland!  Keep up the phenomenal work!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
EileenWalton
on 7/20/08 11:05 pm
Great job, Katie.  Congrats!
Eileen

Laureen S.
on 7/20/08 11:41 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Katie,

That is marvelous!  It's an incredible journey to say the least! 

Hugs, Laureen 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 7/21/08 12:22 am
Katie that is so awesome! You deserve all these great moments! You are rocking this surgery.....
I see onederland around the corner for you.

**hugs**
Lesley G.
on 7/21/08 1:52 am - Allegan, MI
Congrats, Katie!  That is excellent news.  Next stop, ONEderland!  You are an inspiration.
-Lesley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views