X post....hold your hats ladies.....100 pounds lost!!!

FlourPower
on 7/20/08 9:10 pm - PA
I know I'm braggin' but I'm gonna do it anyway...I am shameful this morning.

On Friday when I weighed myself I was one pound away from my 100 pounds lost .  I knew it was going to come soon and this morning there it was.....103 pounds lost in less then 5 months!!!  WOW!!  I am feelin wonderful and I can finally see my progress.  Just yesterday I thought that I was lookin pretty good...if I must say so myself...LOL!!  DH tells me that I am lookin' good..but then again he has to live with me...LOL!!

Thanks for letting me brag.

Bummer though...I wanted a century card and now they aren't letting you get one...they are doing something different and will allow you to create your own...IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS!!!!  I want one NOW!!...LOL!!

Chrissy

[

ktreavis
on 7/20/08 9:12 pm - PA
Great Job, you deserve all the braggin rights!!! Keep up the good work. - Katie

Progress not perfection

Shan08
on 7/20/08 9:34 pm, edited 7/20/08 9:35 pm - the Skook, PA

CONGRATULATIONS
TO
YOU!!

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
dit657
on 7/20/08 10:38 pm - Boothwyn, PA
CONGRATULATIONS CHRISSY!!! You go ahead and brag all you want!! We all do it and we all deserve to when it happens! That is an incredible feeling getting rid of 100 pounds - sounds like you're feeling great and doing so much better! Keep successing! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Jan K.
on 7/20/08 10:43 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Not braggin!  You are celebrating the wonderful WOW of the WLS journey. 

If you need help with a century card, let me know, I can make you one.

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Pam Hart
on 7/20/08 10:49 pm - Easton, PA
Hello miss Jan!  It's your friendly computer illiterate friend!  Can you make me a century card?

Puuuuhhhhhllllleeeeeezzzzzeeeee???

Ok I'll stop whining like a little kid now.

Seriously - if you could - that would be great!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Pam Hart
on 7/20/08 10:48 pm - Easton, PA
Chrissy,

You are NOT bragging - it's a GREAT GREAT GREAT feeling!   I just hit that last week - and I know how you feel!!  Whoo hoo!!

Keep on successing!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
EileenWalton
on 7/20/08 11:11 pm
Congrats Chrissy.  That 100 lb mark really hits home, doesn't it.  That loss is your reward for all your hard work.  Great job!
Eileen

tammypa
on 7/20/08 11:38 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations - brag away - you have earned it! Tammy
Laureen S.
on 7/20/08 11:55 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Incredible!    awesome!   your doing an great job!    Thanks for sharing a wonderful WOW moment and I say brag away, as Jan said, it's not really bragging!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views