***Monday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 7/20/08 5:08 pm - Perry, MI

Good Monday Morning Everyone,
I am up due to insomnia.  My daughter and her family are driving through the night, because it is easier to do so with the munchkin asleep in the backseat at night.  When they get to Michigan, her mother-in-law will watch Isabel while they sleep.

I am heading to the hospital this morning, after I schedule my B-12 shot.  I am in desperate need of it, and cannot seem to get in to see the doc to get it.  After work, I hope to get a swim in, if time allows.  My apartment pool closes at 7:00, so I am in a time crunch after work.  Last night I swam for 20 minutes straight.  Felt so good.  After my swim, I am not sure what I will be up for.  My energy level is zippo, since I need my shot. 

Huggles,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

DianeMarie
on 7/20/08 7:42 pm - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!Morning Trish & those about to wake up!

I went back to work yesterday and loved my new position.  The day went so fast and DAYUM do I get my exercise.  I'm sure this new activity level will help with the weight loss.  After I got home yesterday we had dinner and then I still managed a 2 mile walk.  Needless to say I was sore before I started but I forced myself to go.  I felt great after and wow did I sleep well.

Today I work from 6AM-2:30.  After work it will be dinner, walk, bath & bed.  I'll have to be up at 3AM to get ready for work.

Made sure to put on my pedometer today to see how many steps I get in at work.  It has to be double of what I did before.  We will see.  I'm so thankful I started this weightloss process.  I would have NEVER been able to do this job 6 months ago.

Trish, what is the difference between a B-12 shot and taking a B-12 suplement?  Just curious if adding B-12 to my vitamins would benifit me any.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Patricia R.
on 7/20/08 8:03 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Diane,
Congrats on the new job.

Because of my weight loss surgery, I do not metabolize B-12 in my intestines.  I have to get it another way.  I could try the under the tongue thing, but I prefer the shots.  I learned I have this anemia from my bloodwork post-op.  It was a small price to pay for the weight loss, so I am not upset.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

ktreavis
on 7/20/08 8:53 pm - PA
Good Morning PA - Today is another day of uncertainty for me. I called out of work so I can take care of hubby. I am waiting for the doc to call so I can see what he says to do. Hopefully I can get to the gym, but my back is sore myself b/c I am doing our part time job alone, so it takes everything out of me. Hope you all have a good day. - Katie

Progress not perfection

Liz R.
on 7/20/08 9:38 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All - I am here at work. It is going to be a crazy day, we are down 2 people (who I have to cover for). My jaw is still sore after coming off of the prednisone (the fun never ends!) so I will call the Dr when they open and get an appt for after work. Then I am home to make dinner, dig out the tape that I have to use with my ball and do some laundry.

Keep cool today everyone!

Liz
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/20/08 9:56 pm

Good Morning OH Family:

I am heading off to work today.  I am gonna see how I hold up. Need a distraction.  Love you all.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

lauraanne715
on 7/20/08 10:02 pm - Pottstown, PA

Good Morning Everyone!!

Nan-You are in my thoughts today...take care of yourself while at work!

Well today is an errand day...got to go food shopping, to the library, and put the laundry away!!  Other than that nothing much going on. 

Oh! I lost another 5lbs so I was all yippee this morning!!  Total lost 39lbs so far!!!  Woo-hoo! Okay I am off to shower and get myself moving for the day!!

Have a great one today!  And remember to stay cool!

Much luv!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 7/20/08 10:36 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Morning everyone - another hot on here in Philly - will be glad when this heat wave breaks. Did get up and ride 6.5 miles this morning on the bike, but skipped the dog walk - he was going to Fuzzy Butts today for his exercise and it was too muggy to walk. At work all day - HR person is coming into town and people are a tad tense - its 'just a visit' she says, but we'll see. Not much else new on my agenda - stay cool everyone. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bubble273
on 7/20/08 10:40 pm - Levittown, PA
Hello All,

Nothing special for this Monday morning.  I'm about to get Connor ready for summer camp today.  They will be swimming at the end of the day at Pinewood Pool.  That's his favorite part of camp, is going to the pool.  They go on Mondays and Fridays.

Then I have a job assignment at 2:30 in the city and will be stopping by my office to drop off exhibits that belong to another job.  After that I will be heading home to put a meatloaf in the oven and have dinner with my family.

See, pretty boring....just everyday life :)  Have a good one everybody!!!

Karen

Pam Hart
on 7/20/08 10:46 pm - Easton, PA
Ok - it's HOT outside already.  They say it is supposed to be cooler here today than it was yesterday - but I don't believe it.  I'll have to check the heat index thing too because it also feels much muggier outside.

I have to get my butt in the shower and then go get bloodwork done, always fun.

I also need to make a decision.  Work just called and asked me to switch my schedule today from my usual overnight to the evening shift (3-11)  Now, A)  I can't stand 3-11 B)  I know they are "robbing peter to pay paul" and will leave my night crew short which I don't like  On the other hand - I have off Tue/Wed night - so if I work the 3-11 tonight, I could keep myself on a "regular" schedule as I was also off this weekend and slept last night - and it would just in general be an easier transition.  I don't know what to do.  My bloodwork is done at the hospital right across from the er - so I will have to come up with a decision before I leave there.

Other than that - a whole lotta nothing going on here!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views