I bought mine did you buy yours?

litlhurry
on 7/20/08 3:21 am - anytown, PA
Going to the OH event in Oct. 37% discount with promotion code  liberty08. Who is coming with me????????????????????????????????
kimmiep621
on 7/20/08 4:33 am
i really want to go, but didnt buy tix yet,  if i plan that far in advance my life is bound to screw up before then. lol  but i marked it on my calander

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

Ldrakekat
on 7/20/08 2:19 pm - newtown, PA
Hello. Hope you don't mind my contacting you this way. I went to a seminar a week or so ago at the Bartric Clinc in Langhorne. The doctor who spoke was your doctor. I've been seriously thinking about this surgery, but there are so many questions I have to ask and so much information I feel I need to collect before I go much further.
For one thing, I don't have insurance. I am looking because I am considering this operation. So I would only be interested in an insurance company that would cover it. I have so many concerns and so many questions  I don't even know where to go for the answers......Where did you start when you were considering this path?
Thanks for your time.
Amy
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/08 2:46 am
Amy,

i am going to jump in here ....You went to the seminar at Barix? There is also Pre-Op support meetings where you can ask any type of questions you have about surgery you can get information there. I suggest you come out to one. It is the second Tuesday at 7pm in the lobby of Barix. THere are post- ops there that can help answer your questions.
Also research online and read. Check out the book Weight loss surgery for dummies to start with.
Also feel free to PM me if you have any questions or post then there is a wealth of knowledge amoung the supportive folks on the PA Boards.
Nicole0216
on 7/20/08 7:53 am - Lancaster, PA
I am sure i will be going
CherylT
on 7/20/08 8:19 am - Perkasie, PA
I was able to get my Pittsburgh ticket switched to the Philly one. I will be there!

Starflyr27
on 7/20/08 8:58 am - Palm Coast, FL
 I went to the Pittsburgh event yesterday and had a great time. They gave out some really great door prizes such as books, gift baskets, and cases of protein drinks. They also gave out a 1,000 
Visa gift card (which I won). The event was small but very informative and I recommend it to others. Take advantage of the time with the vendors and try whatever is offered to you. You will most likely receive a free goodie bag filled with samples and documentation. You will probably get a discount offer for their magazine. Hope you guys have a great time and good luck!
Jan K.
on 7/20/08 9:15 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
I'll be there!  Just bought my ticket! 

How have you been Gerri?  I can't get to Heather's meetings anymore and I missed you at the last gathering.  Folks told me you were there but I didn't see you.

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

nmgh1968
on 7/20/08 10:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
I haven't been on the boards in a long while. How do you get tickets???

Gail M.
on 7/20/08 1:30 pm - Scranton, PA
What am I missing?  I am out of the loop.  What's going on?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views