Happy 2 year Heather Ward!

Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 7/19/08 10:51 am - Harleysville, PA
Thanks Heather, I did it with the help of friends like you. I know I've had issues lately, but I truly love and appreciate our friendship!!!

Heather

Pam Hart
on 7/19/08 12:19 pm - Easton, PA
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SURGIVERSARY TO YOU HEATHER!!  So glad I got to see you today on your special day - and keep up the great work!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Dennis Belk
on 7/19/08 1:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks HG for the post and all your help in recognizing special days for our friends!

CONGRATULATIONS HW !!!!!!!!!!!

I was there at the beginning and throughout and I'm proud to have you as part of my inner circle of support. Today is your day but we each carry a piece of it. When you're successing, I'm successing too and that goes for each of us in the group. We are in this together and that must never change. Successing and alone do not fit together, it's a group effort that exists because of the power we yield in our numbers. We are many, we are strong, and getting stronger.

All the best sweetheart,

Dennis
Gail M.
on 7/19/08 3:13 pm - Scranton, PA
Congrats Heather Ward.  Great inspiration to us newly post op.  Keep  it up.

Patricia R.
on 7/19/08 7:23 pm - Perry, MI
Congrats Heather.  You have inspired me in rough times.

Hugs,
trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Patti M.
on 7/19/08 11:39 pm
Happy Surgiversary HW!!  Congratulations on two years of successing! 
Patti      
Heather T.
on 7/20/08 1:59 am - Bucks County, PA
Happy, happy two years to the "first' of "the Heathers".  I can't believe that it was over two years ago that we met to go to our first "pre-op" meeting!!!  
Congrats!!!
HT

I'm a classic overachiever, I'm a mom of twins!!

Arlene E.
on 7/20/08 6:17 am - Philadelphia, PA
 One day late, however congrats on 2 years.  Yeah  Heather W.
nmgh1968
on 7/20/08 10:40 am - Philadelphia, PA
I'm a little late.
Congratulations!!!!

Laureen S.
on 7/21/08 12:39 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Been off the boards this past weekend, so I'm late. . .

Congratulations Heather!    
May your successing continue! 

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views