Finally, a Date!

lisasmh
on 7/17/08 5:56 am - Hanover, PA

Hi everyone.  I have been lurking for months reading posts and learing as much as I can.  I finally feel as if I can come out of lurkdom because today I got the call.  I have been approved!!! And it is only three weeks away. 
Reading all of your posts has been so informative.  I am so happy to have found OH, otherwise I don't think I could have gone through this surgery.
Thanks so much.

Lisa

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/17/08 6:34 am - PA
Lisa, Congratulations on getting your date! And welcome to the PA boards! Keep us updated. Best of luck along your journey :)......Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Laureen S.
on 7/17/08 6:35 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Lisa,

Welcome out of lurkdom, and now that you've come out to introduce yourself. please come back often and post your progress and the wow moments that will be a part of your journey!  As you know already there are lots of people ready and willing to lend support and offer encouragement along the road.

Wishing you good health and better living, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lauraanne715
on 7/17/08 6:50 am - Pottstown, PA

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!

I hope you will keep us updated and let us know how everything goes!!  Good luck and Congrats!!

Much luv!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

lisasmh
on 7/17/08 7:02 am, edited 7/17/08 7:05 am - Hanover, PA
Thank you all so much!  I feel like I'm as light as air, lol.  I will probably panic closer to the date and forget everything I learned and come asking you all silly questions.  But, really, even though I have just been lurking, I feel like I am part of the family.  It makes me feel so much better. 
Lisa
tracyb330
on 7/17/08 8:32 am - Temple, PA
Congrats Lisa! Good luck on your up coming surgery date.

Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Pam Hart
on 7/17/08 9:50 am - Easton, PA
Lisa,

Be it lurking or posting, you ARE part of this family.  And I think we all went through at some point some moments of "OMG what the heck is this" even though somewhere along the way we may have heard it before.  It's still always comforting to know somebody will always have the answer.

Oh, August 7 is a great day, by the way - it's my grandfather's bday and this year he is turning 80!!  So you will be on a lucky day!!

Congrats - it's right around the corner now!

I second what Laureen said - now that you've "come out of hiding"if you will please keep us all updated - we will be thinking of you!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
halfsister
on 7/17/08 10:07 am - Irwin, PA
Lisa
Welcome we are glad you are here. I look forward to getting to know you. Congrats on the surgery date its so exciting.
Leanne

rita61677
on 7/17/08 10:18 am - Philadelphia, PA
congrats - we will be sharing out surgiversary... thats my date too!!!!!
lisasmh
on 7/17/08 11:19 am - Hanover, PA
Rita, that is wonderul!  You better believe that I will be thinking of you that day!!!
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views