Funeral Arrangements for Nan's Daughter

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/18/08 2:19 pm
Thank you

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Liz R.
on 7/17/08 8:33 pm - Easton, PA
Nan - we'll all be thinking of you today and in the days/weeks/months to come. Please reach out to us for anything we can do.

Liz
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/17/08 9:51 pm
You know I love you all.  You are all welcome to come to the 3 closure proceedings. 

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

tammypa
on 7/17/08 10:10 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Nan, I am so very sorry for your loss. Will say a prayer for you and your family. Tammy
Arlene E.
on 7/17/08 10:14 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Nanette

I cannot imagine the pain that you and your mom are feeling.   You have my deepest sympathy.  Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.  I will see you later at Goldsteins.

Arlene

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/17/08 11:24 pm - PA
Nan, I know there is nothing anyone can say at this time to comfort you....but please know that you are loved and if you should need anything just let us know. My heart goes out to you and I will be thinking and praying for you during this difficult time {{hugs}}.........Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
jackie j
on 7/18/08 1:43 am - Glenmoore, PA
Nanette, we love you too.   I am praying for you and your Mom and my deepest sympathies and condolences to you at this time.    I just want to hug you and tell you it will be ok but I know that will take some time.     Please be gentle with yourself and Mom.   Let me know if I can help you in any way.   610-942-0992.   
Lesley G.
on 7/17/08 11:20 pm - Allegan, MI
Nanette,

I am so sorry for your loss.  I am keeping you and your family in my prayers at this time.

Lesley
cheryl S.
on 7/18/08 1:07 am - milford, NJ
Nan so sorry for your loss, I am thinking about you and your family and I want you to know that God is with you at every moment. He will be by your side and helping you to cope. Hugs

Cheryl

Ready4 AChange
on 7/18/08 1:11 am - Upper Chichester, PA
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Not only will tomorrow be hard but the coming months also . Take each day at a time. I will be there in thought for you and your family.
Here is a hug for you...
hug.gif image by Ready4AchangeSandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views