Funeral Arrangements for Nan's Daughter

Cheryl S.
on 7/17/08 6:07 am - Millsboro, DE

Hi,

Following up on my previous post about Nan (A Happy Soul) whose daughter died yesterday, the funeral is tomorrow:

Service:  1:00 PM

Roth-Goldstein Memorial Chapel
310 Second St Pike
Southampton, PA

Burial: immediately following the service

Shalom Memorial Cemetary
Pine and Byberry Rds
Philadelphia, PA

A luncheon in celebration of Nan's daughter's life will be held following the burial at a location TBD.

Any flowers and cards can be sent to Nannette Kardaras's attention at the Roth-Goldstein Memorial Chapel.

This is such a sad day for Nan.

Cheryl

Pam Hart
on 7/17/08 10:02 am - Easton, PA

Thank you very much for the update.

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/17/08 1:21 pm

Its been  very hard day for me, I am being strong for my Mother.  After making each of these arrangements today I had to stop and physically double over is shear disbelief.    This is the itinerary for tomorrow.

Funeral Service

1:00 PM   Goldsteins 310 Second Street Pike Southampton PA   18966

Burial

1:30 PM Shalom Memorial Park 25 Byberry Road Huntingdon Vly, Pa   19006 Section M-2

Buffet Luncheon

2:00 PM BrookSide Manor 50 Bustleton Pike, Feasterville, PA   19053

Cards may be sent to Nanette Karadas c/o Goldsteins

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Cheryl S.
on 7/17/08 1:55 pm - Millsboro, DE
Nan,

So, so sorry for your loss.  I hope you are remembering YOUR needs in all this.  See you tomorrow.  Call me if you want to talk.  267-249-3600.

Are you sitting Shiva?  If so, where/when?

Thanks,
Cheryl
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/17/08 2:10 pm
I am sitting at my Mom's, but prefer no overwhelming crowds.  Mom is in a studio apartment that my father made out the garage.  It is very small and this is where my daughter took her life, so it is hard to have people come here.  I don't think my Mom is up to any large crowds either.  I thank each and everyone of you for your support.  ADVISE for all, tell your loved ones, you love them everyday, you never know if tomorrow will come.

dit657
on 7/17/08 9:36 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Oh Nan, I'm just so overwhelmed with sadness for you and your family that there are no words I can say that could possibly provide comfort at this time. Just know you are in our thoughts and our prayers and we are all here for you, no matter what. It sounds like your faith is strong and hopefully that will help your thru this. Fondly, Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 7/17/08 9:41 pm - Perry, MI
Nan,
I know there are no words for this time, except to say I am praying for you and your family.  I understand the need to communicate love to those I care about, as I have had to watch my mother bury my brothers in the past two years.  I will keep you in my prayers.

Love,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

litlhurry
on 7/18/08 2:53 am - anytown, PA
Oh Nan  I am soo soo sorry for your loss, It must be devastating. I will be unable to come to the service.just got out of the hospital today, but my heart is saddened and my prayers are with you. geri
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/18/08 8:34 am
Thank you so so much

Nicole0216
on 7/18/08 11:36 am - Lancaster, PA
nan

i have been away on vacation and just heard today about your daughter. i am so sorry. you and your family are in my prayers
nicole
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views