Dr. P just called....

oobiebus
on 7/18/08 6:30 am - pottstown, PA
Hi Pam! Yes sweety,i went today! had to drink a barium,and then pay $60.00 to have the test,and then they tell me that i should have been drinking 2 bariums and that 6am should have been the start time,(and this was 1230 ) UGH! needless to say the tech was shocked to see that the barium had already entered my sysytem and did the test! I have a cd of it but have no clue what i am looking at!Its really weird to see my inners! My doc should have the results by tuesday,so  i will keep ya posted!Thanks for worring about me!Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Cheryl S.
on 7/17/08 6:01 am - Millsboro, DE
Great news Pam.  Hope the pain NEVER comes back.
Cheryl
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/17/08 6:32 am - PA
Pam, that's terrific news! Glad everything is okay. And you are right not to worry about the mystery pain. If it comes back then you can deal with it :).......Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Dana C.
on 7/17/08 7:14 am - Royersford, PA
that is great news Pam!

368/182/160

Georgianne Z.
on 7/17/08 8:15 am - NC
Great news!  I am glad everything is OK!  It is frustrating that you still don't know what it was but glad you are ok!
tracyb330
on 7/17/08 8:35 am - Temple, PA
Great news Pam!
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
bubble273
on 7/17/08 8:55 am - Levittown, PA
Great news, Pam!!!  So glad everything came back normal.

Karen

Pam Hart
on 7/17/08 9:54 am - Easton, PA
Thanks guys!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jackie j
on 7/17/08 9:55 am - Glenmoore, PA
Glad to hear it all resolved itself Pam.   Those kinds of heads ups are never fun.   We had serious operations, we need to take care.   I guess this is another example of the "easy way out" we took?????........NOT.
NANCYL
on 7/17/08 10:03 am - PHILA, PA

Pam,
Thanks for th update and what great news!!! Glad to hear that it was nothing and also that you are feeling much better. Alittle scary not knowing what that pain was ???(right)

Take care,
nancy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views