My Rant for today

Dennis Belk
on 7/17/08 5:08 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Shilpa,
They're all jealous... cause you look mahvelous!
We know it, they know it, and I want you to know it too.
Bringing of the self esteem quotient will quell the silly comments factor everytime.
You're doin' great and you know what to eat.

Dennis
SPatel4
on 7/17/08 5:12 am - Levittown, PA
Thank You so much Dennis for words of encouragement and you support. The meeting was great last night and thanks for the hugs I needed them it just makes me so emotional because I feel so great and then there is always somebody who has to bring me down a notch you know what I mean?? Big Thank You to all who have reponded back to this posting!!
Shannon O.
on 7/17/08 5:34 am - Reading, PA
Last night while I was waiting for my daughter to finish VBS I ate 3 sugar free oreo like cookies... I needed a snack that would travel in the heat (we live 45 mins from our church and our doesn't have working AC)... so that is what I grabbed... I got all kind of looks and when one person started to say something I stopped them right there and said LOOK- I can eat just 3 cookies... can you? and went back to reading Before and After by Susan Maria Leach lol...I thought that it was funny... but that was the first time someone made a comment like that...

Normally I get that I am anti social now... and say no... just the crap you all are serving to eat after church is full of fat, salt, carbs, and sugar... rather go munch on cardboard before trying to digest that crap lol... they now leave me alone about that too lol...

ladychief231
on 7/17/08 5:51 am - Douglassville, PA

I feel your pain. I have a co-worker who can not walk past my office without saying "are you eating again"? I tell him everyday that I need to eat 5 to 6 small meals a day and even with that I have a hard time meeting my nutritional goals. Some people mean well but they just don't get it. sigh...

I liked some of the come backs suggested here. I'll be using them tomorrow.

T

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views