Thank you Barix postop meeting

bubble273
on 7/16/08 11:41 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to everyone *****sponded to my concern about acceptance: Dennis, Shauna, Mike, Dan, Victoria and her bad self with her sleeveless shirt and floppy bat wings, Susan, Dolly, Tracy, Linda...and others who I can't remember their names...please forgive me.  I promise to work on accepting my so called "flaws".  And I promise never to point them out to anyone unless they ask :)  I know it will take time and that's okay.  I will take it one day at a time like I have with the weight loss and continue to do so. 

These support meetings are so important to not just me, but everyone.  And I'm so glad to be a part of them.  So thank you again for a wonderful meeting.  It was great to see you all, and I can't wait to see you all next month and some of the preops tonight that will be postops!!!  Good luck to all of you.

Good night!!

Karen

Victoria B.
on 7/16/08 11:50 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Karen ,
it was a great meeting. Thank you so much for the Avatar help. There is a new picture of me on my post now.

bubble273
on 7/16/08 12:38 pm - Levittown, PA
Yeah, you did it!!!!  It looks great.

Karen

ktreavis
on 7/16/08 11:51 am - PA
I agree, I look forward to these every month. - Katie

Progress not perfection

Victoria B.
on 7/16/08 11:52 am - Levittown, PA
It is on my user setting page but it did not show up when I posted.

(deactivated member)
on 7/16/08 11:54 am
Try loggin out then sign back on ..I can see you in a white tshirt??
Victoria B.
on 7/16/08 11:55 am - Levittown, PA
Thanks that did it http://www.shrinkpictures.com/processed/phpG6ZzTB_c1PM.jpg

Pam Hart
on 7/16/08 12:53 pm - Easton, PA
You can also hold down the shift button and click on the refresh icon on your browser - it will delete the oh cookies and allow you to see new pics - both of yourself and others (sometimes people are commenting on a new avatar about someone and I still see their old pic)  Love the avatar!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 7/16/08 11:55 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Yup, it certainly was a good discussion, thanks for the topic Karen, you're looking incredible!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bubble273
on 7/16/08 12:38 pm - Levittown, PA
Thanks, Laureen.  You're looking pretty good yourself, girlfriend :)

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views