Nan (A Happy Soul) Needs Us

Shannon O.
on 7/17/08 5:47 am - Reading, PA
does anyone know what happened... and where can we send cards and flowers etc...

and nan... HUGS!

ladychief231
on 7/17/08 5:55 am - Douglassville, PA
Nan,

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

NANCYL
on 7/17/08 6:14 am - PHILA, PA
Nanette,
I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Cheryl,
Please let me know an address or any  arrangements that are being made

Nancy
ktreavis
on 7/17/08 7:35 am - PA
When I was at the meeting last night and did not see Nanette I wondered where she was and said a little prayer for her, obviously she needed it. My thoughts and prayers will continue there. Much love, - Katie

Progress not perfection

halfsister
on 7/17/08 10:19 am - Irwin, PA
Nan
I am very sorry for your loss. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.
Leanne

jovigirl
on 7/17/08 10:31 am - washington, NJ
Nan,Words can not express how sorry I am for your loss.HUGS & love to you & your family

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

Patti M.
on 7/17/08 10:37 am
Nanette, I'm so sorry for your loss!  If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to contact one of us.  You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time!
Patti      
DianeMarie
on 7/17/08 10:57 am - Delmont, PA
There is really nothing I can do or say to make this easier.  I wish I could swish a magic wand and make it all go away. 

I can say I am thankful that we have all found each other.  You are all in my prayers.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Patricia R.
on 7/17/08 11:28 am - Perry, MI
Nan,
My prayers are with you and your family at this time.  Please know that you are loved and care about.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Gail M.
on 7/17/08 11:53 am - Scranton, PA
   This is just a tragedy.  I am so sorry for Nan and her family.  They are in my prayers.
Gail

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views