Nan (A Happy Soul) Needs Us

NoMoMeatball
on 7/17/08 2:05 am
Oh my goodness- What a horrible tradegy! My heart goes out to Nan and her family. Cheryl, thank you for letting us know. If they are sitting Shiva, I'd also be grateful if you could let me know.
Nancy C.
kat19136
on 7/17/08 2:27 am - Philadelphia, PA

Nan, I am so sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this most difficult time.

~Kat~     ~hw-305~cw-130~gw-140   my DS!!  www.dsfacts.com

jdruski
on 7/17/08 3:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
Nan,

I am so so sorry.  You and your family will be in my prayers.

Jeanne
Georgianne Z.
on 7/17/08 3:18 am - NC
I am so very sorry to hear about your loss Nan! 

May her memory be eternal!

(((((((((((( nan ))))))))))))))))))
bubble273
on 7/17/08 3:26 am - Levittown, PA
My God, I am sooooooooooo sorry to hear this.  I just came back from a funeral today, so this just adds to my sadness today.  I am just floored.  Please know, Nan, that I'm thinking of you and that you and your family are in my my prayers.  May God Bless you and keep you Strong in this time of need.

Karen

levittown_loser
on 7/17/08 3:47 am - Levittown, PA
Oh Nan this is horrible. I'm so sorry for your loss.  I'm sure the pain of losing a child is like no other.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

bcutekitty
on 7/17/08 4:27 am - Philadelphia, PA
Oh Nan my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family,please if there is anything we can do let us know we are all here for you!

Dennis Belk
on 7/17/08 4:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
Nan we all care deeply for you and your family. It's terrible times like these when our resolve is tested beyond our ability to cope well. The numbness seems never-ending. Please lean on us where you need us. Our prayers are always with you.

Dennis 
MsDeniseinPA
on 7/17/08 5:05 am - PA
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.  You will be in my thoughts.
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/17/08 5:17 am - PA
Nan, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you...........Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views