Nan (A Happy Soul) Needs Us

Heather T.
on 7/17/08 12:49 am - Bucks County, PA
Nan,
I am sorry to hear this....you and your family are in my thought and prayers....don't forget to take care of yourself during this trying time.
Heather T.

I'm a classic overachiever, I'm a mom of twins!!

rita61677
on 7/17/08 12:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
Oh Nan, Im so sorry to hear this news. May God bless you and your family in this trying time.
SPatel4
on 7/17/08 1:05 am - Levittown, PA
Nan,
I am sorry to hear about your loss and please accept my condolences. You are such an inspiration to all of us at the Barix support meetings! God be with you and your family at this difficult time.

Shilpa
EileenWalton
on 7/17/08 1:19 am
Oh no, what a horrible tragedy.  No parent should ever have to deal with the loss of a child.  Nan, if and when you read this, please know that  we are all thinking of you during this very trying time.  Please reach out to us.  You will need all the support you can get.

Cheryl, thanks for letting us know and please update us on how Nan is doing. 
Eileen

kimmiep621
on 7/17/08 1:19 am
awe so sorry nan,  my prayers are with you and your family,

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

(deactivated member)
on 7/17/08 1:23 am, edited 7/17/08 2:16 am
My thoughts and prayers go out to you during this time.....
J. M.
on 7/17/08 1:24 am
Thinking of you, Nanette...

~ Jen   

cheryl S.
on 7/17/08 1:32 am - milford, NJ
Nan so sorry to hear about your daughter!!!  May God be with you and your family!! Hugs

Cheryl

Pam Hart
on 7/17/08 1:46 am - Easton, PA
I can't imagine the pain Nan is going through with the rest of her family right now.  My thoughts and prayers are with you now and always.  Please let us know what we can do for you beyond justing being here.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 7/17/08 1:47 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Cheryl,

Thanks for letting us know why our dear friend was not at the meeting last night, how tragic. . .

Nan,

Words are of little comfort at times such as these, but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. . .  as has been said here, you are an inspiration to many of us, please lean on us. . .

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views