Nan (A Happy Soul) Needs Us

Cheryl S.
on 7/16/08 11:17 pm - Millsboro, DE
Hi PA Forum!

Our friend, Nan K. (A Happy Soul) has had a personal tradegy--her daughter died yesterday.  As you can imagine, she is devastated.  The funeral will be Friday (tentative).  Please pray for her and send her strength to help her through this difficult time.  I will let you know details of the services when I hear.

Thanks,
Cheryl
Ready4 AChange
on 7/16/08 11:25 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
I am so sorry to hear that. Please update when you can.

Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

LadyJwb
on 7/16/08 11:34 pm - Philadelphia, PA
My goodness my prayer are with Nan and her family at this time. Do you have a address for her that we could send a card or flowers?

dit657
on 7/16/08 11:52 pm - Boothwyn, PA
OMG what a shock this was to read! Poor, poor Nan - this is just terrible. Thank you letting us know and please keep us posted if you hear about the arrangements. My prayers are with her and her family. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 7/16/08 11:58 pm - Easton, PA
OMG! Nan - so sorry to hear, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and this truly terrible time.... Please reach out to us if we can do anything!

Do we know what the cause of death was, poor girl....

LIz
Andy Kovatch
on 7/17/08 12:09 am - York, PA
What an absolute tragedy.  I just couldn't imagine what this poor woman is going through.  That is the biggest fear of any parent, having to bury their own child, no matter what the age may be.  Nan, my thoughts are with you and your family.  There's not a whole lot any one of us can say that will make this any easier on you.  Just remember you do have a great support system here and if you need someone to talk to, you can count on any one of us.  I am so sorry to hear about your great loss.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

lauraanne715
on 7/17/08 12:19 am - Pottstown, PA

Oh my what a terrible tragedy! My thoughts and prayers go out to Nan and her family during this most difficult time. If they need anything please let us know!!  My sincerest condolences go out to Nan!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Melanie B.
on 7/17/08 12:29 am - Doylestown, PA
I am so sorry to hear this.

tammypa
on 7/17/08 12:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
Nan,  My prayers are with you. You are such an inspiration to all of us. I hope you know we are here if  you need anything. Tammy
CherylT
on 7/17/08 12:40 am - Perkasie, PA
I am so sorry, Nan. You are and will be in my thoughts. Wish I could take the pain away.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views