Its my Birthday!!!

medinsman41
on 7/16/08 7:29 am - Newville, PA
Hi all you PA Losers!!!  It is my birthday I am a big 43 and still ticking.  After 2 months of not losing any weight I finally lost 2 more pounds and hope on my way to my goal which is 10 lbs away.  Take care all and keep successing.

Robert T.
bubble273
on 7/16/08 8:29 am - Levittown, PA
Happy, happy, happy birthday to you, Robert!!!  Hope you had a great day.

Karen

Ready4 AChange
on 7/16/08 9:24 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Happy Birthday !       

May you have many , many more ......

Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

halfsister
on 7/16/08 9:44 am - Irwin, PA
Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Hope you had a great day.

lauraanne715
on 7/16/08 10:01 am - Pottstown, PA

Happy Happy birthday!!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Laureen S.
on 7/16/08 11:58 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday, dear Robert, Happy Birthday to U!!! 

and congratulations on being so close to goal!  Wishing lots more birthdays, much healthier as a result of WLS!

Take care, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 7/16/08 1:00 pm - Easton, PA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROOOOOBBBBBEEEERRRTTTT!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

And that two pound loss and so close to goal - what a great bday present to yourself.  Fabulous work!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jovigirl
on 7/16/08 1:49 pm - washington, NJ
HAppy Birthday to an 18 year old with 25 years experience

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

Liz R.
on 7/16/08 8:28 pm - Easton, PA
Happy Birthday Robert! And congrats on being so close to goal with the scale moving again!

Liz
dit657
on 7/16/08 9:32 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Happy Birthday - hope you get that last 10 lbs off as your birthday gift - that would be awesome!! Congratulations on all of your wonderful successes and your birthday! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views