I love Tylenol

sbrunell
on 7/16/08 12:17 am - Bensalem, PA
I called the number on the back of the children's tylenol, and asked about the cellulose and sugar content. I normally ask where the call centers are, and it was not India, or the Philippines, it was beautiful Langhorne, PA.

In any event, if you call that number, they will send you a whole bunch of coupons etc. She was very helpful in letting me know the sugars, etc.  I would suggest a call there.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

SPatel4
on 7/16/08 1:14 am - Levittown, PA
I know I work for Johnson & Johnson companies. Did you know that virtually every company offeres these kinds of coupons and promotions if you call their 800 number in the back of the product?? The company is called ICT Group in Langhorne, PA and we work very closely with them everyday. Thanks for the tip!!
Liz R.
on 7/16/08 1:19 am - Easton, PA
I do believe I did their signs :) I'll have to call for my coupons!

Liz
Melanie B.
on 7/16/08 1:24 am - Doylestown, PA
Ha! i just hired a guy from ICT. I'm kinda shocked that you got someone in Langhorne though.....since Langhorne's call center only does Abbott. The rest is sourced out to call centers all over the place (not just india and the phillipines) Maybe they tell you they are in Langhorne?

SPatel4
on 7/16/08 3:08 am - Levittown, PA
Nope they definately are in Langhorne, PA right off Oxford Valley Road. They pay their employees nothing though. I hope the guy you hired works out for you!!
Melanie B.
on 7/16/08 10:26 pm - Doylestown, PA
Must be another call center office, I'm thinking of their HQ on 332 in Newtown, right off 95.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views