Support Group @ Doylestown Hospital - THURSDAY!

Liz R.
on 7/15/08 9:23 pm - Easton, PA
Just a reminder about the support group meeting at Doylestown Hospital, Thursday, 6PM Conference Room A. Everyone is welcome regardless of surgeon, type of surgery or stage in the process! Support people welcome also!

Hope to see you there!

Liz
Dennis Belk
on 7/17/08 4:34 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Liz,
I'm gonna try to be there tonight.

Dennis
Liz R.
on 7/17/08 4:37 am - Easton, PA
Well what a treat that would be! It's not what you are used to... we are a small group but supportive non-the-less!
Dennis Belk
on 7/17/08 4:51 am - Philadelphia, PA
As we know size matters not. All it takes is 2 people and support happens.
See ya there,

Dennis
Melanie B.
on 7/17/08 5:39 am - Doylestown, PA
I am going to try and make it - but I have to take my possibly-pregnant-ready-to-give-birth-at- any-second dog to the vet at 5:45pm for an ultrasound.......

how long does the meeting go for?

Liz R.
on 7/17/08 5:50 am - Easton, PA
oohh puppies! what kind?? GOod luck to the furry Mommy :) and the 2 legged one too!

WE are usually there until 7:30 / 8.
Melanie B.
on 7/17/08 6:07 am - Doylestown, PA
She's a Boston Terrier. I took her to be bred on 5/17 and 5/18 and lets just say that it didn't appear to be a match made in heaven...however now I SWEAR the dog is preggo and if she is according to my doggie gestation calendar she's due this WEEKEND!

You may ask, why the need for the US? Well I'm have 50 people at my house on Saturday night for a big party and the breed of dog that she is will very likely require a C-section We also will be at Sesame Place all day Saturday and I'm afraid to leave her home alone if she is infact ready to deliver.

I am having my hubby meet me at the vet at 5:45pm so he can bring her back home. I will most likely be there by 6:15ish.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views