***Wednesday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 7/15/08 3:43 pm - Easton, PA
Well, it's 1:45am so I guess we can start roll early today.

I should be asleep.  But I fell asleep on the couch earlier in the day and am now wide awake.  I need to be up by 7ish to get ready for the day in the morning - so I'll be dragging my poor booty in the morning I'm sure!

I have to be at the hospital by 8:30 for my test.  The test isn't until 9am, but I need time to register and then have an iv started for the injection (hee hee - if they knew my veins they would probably ask me to be there at 7am so they had plenty of time to try to find a suitable vein before 9am!)

The rest of the day is up in the air.  First of all - I have no idea how long I will be there.  I was told anywhere between 1-4 hours for the test.  After the test I have to go to the ER and see my manager about returning to work on Thursday night.  I also have to go to employee health while I'm there because any abscence over 3 days (and mine is five) with a medical condition you have to see the employee health nurse and she needs to clear you as well.

I would like to get the bed linen changed and some other minor things around the house done.  I will probably need a nap during the day too, especially if I'm going to the Barix meeting as obviously I'm running low on sleep at this point and I'd rather not fall asleep during the meeting, LOL

So, that is my loosely laid plan for the day.

Stay cool - it's getting warm out again these days, and I'll see some of you tonight!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 7/15/08 7:01 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Pam and PA Posters,

Hope you were able to get some more rest and I'll be praying and thinking of you today!

My plan for today is to go to work for a half day, taking the ferry across from New York to Weehawken for lunch with Tony, as our respective busy schedules have not allowed for too much time together these last 3 weeks, he will drop me off at the train station and I will head for Barix for the post-op meeting.  Hope to see some of you there.  Stay cool as you can!

Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Liz R.
on 7/15/08 8:31 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning everyone -I am here at work again, nothing too exciting. After work I have to go to Target to pick up a few things for my gift for a baby shower this weekend, then home. I forgot to take something out for dinner so I'll have to come up with a plan there too.

Good luck with the appt today Pam!
ktreavis
on 7/15/08 9:13 pm - PA
Good Morning, we had a late night last night and I only slept for 4 hours, so I am dragging a little too. After work I plan on going to the gym and then a dr.'s appt before the meeting tonight. Hope to see some of you there. - Katie

Progress not perfection

bubble273
on 7/15/08 9:48 pm - Levittown, PA
I'm dragging a litte also this morning.  Was still up as Pam was posting this.  I worked ALL DAY in my office on my transcripts and my hands were starting to cramp.  Right after I post this, it's back to the grind to proofread my transcript I did yesterday.  Then I'm supposed to have a job in the city at 10:30, but am trying to get out of it, because I have more transcribing to do.  Plus, with driving to the city I have to use more gas and then probably pay $25 in parking.  And then on top of that the job is basically a nothing job at the arbitration center and it will only come out to one copy.  And I'm usually out of there within 45 minutes.  So not really worth it, wouldn't you say??We'll see what the day brings.  I'll know in about an hour or so.

Have a great day and I'll see some of you tonight!!

Good luck, Pam!!

Karen

dit657
on 7/15/08 9:51 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning everyone - I think the heat has everybody dragging, and its only going to get worse over the next few days, so everybody stay hydrated and try to stay cool. The alarm woke me out of a very sound sleep this morning so I hit the snooze and rolled over. Got up in time to take the dog for a nice walk but didn't ride my bike - I'll do that tonight. Work is on my agenda today - tonight we'll begin moving stuff out of the family room since the carpet installers are coming Friday - we only have to take the small stuff out - they'll move the big furniture. Nothing much else new here - hope everyone has a great day. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 7/15/08 10:01 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
I am also dragging my fanny, as I fell asleep after midnight, and got up at 5:00.  I already went to my AA meeting, and am now getting ready for work at the hospital.  I am leaving there early to go to a surgeon's office as I have a cyst on my collar bone area, and I want it removed.  Then, I have to go to the store to buy something, then I have to get ready, because I am meeting a gentleman for the first time for a date.  AAACK!  I have not been on a date since my surgery, so I am a bit nervous, to say the least. 

Have a great day.
Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 7/15/08 10:06 pm - Easton, PA
Maybe bring the munchkin along on your date to help break the ice?  LOL Have a good time tonight!!!  Just "be yourself" if that's at all possible on a first date!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 7/15/08 10:19 pm - Perry, MI
I thought of that.  What frustrates me, is my daughter told me that she and her husband want to go on a date, and tonight is the only night they can schedule it, but they can't get anyone to babysit.  I almost wish I weren't going on the date, because I would love to watch the munchkin one more time before they go back to Michigan.  I am a bit nervous to say the least.  I almost want to chicken out.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Dennis Belk
on 7/15/08 10:46 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Pam & Everyone,
All the best with the appt today Pam. Everyone do your best to stay cool, it could be a challenge today. And Trish good luck with your date tonight, who knows about the possibilities? I've got a dr. appt in the late morning and will head down the blue route later to Langhorne for dinner and a meeting. Hope to see many of you there. And please remember to do the best you can today and always.

Dennis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views