Do you want to see my toes???

Pam Hart
on 7/15/08 3:58 am - Easton, PA

Yesterday as a matter of fact - and yup - thank goodness I did!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
J. M.
on 7/15/08 3:51 am

no, i dont wanna see you toes...i wanna see your extra skin.

LOL

congrats! your toes look great! and the scale numbers too of course

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 7/15/08 4:02 am - Easton, PA

I'll show you mine if you show me yours....oh wait, you already did

My extra skin still looks like fat - it's not "deflated" like yours (that's not an insult by any means....)

There will eventually be pics of skin - just not that brave yet!  I can't wait for hubby's response to that one...here honey....take pics of me partially naked to show the support group.....these pics might have to be done by you in the barix bathroom - he only goes so far!!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/08 4:58 am
Pam,

Congrats! I know you will keep on successing. I am also glad that you are feeling better and good luck on your scan tomorrow!

P.S. When you get brave I would gladly take your photos for you if the hubby won't!
Pam Hart
on 7/15/08 6:53 am - Easton, PA
Now where else in a support group would people be willing to take your pictures half naked?? awesome group!
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/08 7:06 am
After this surgery I have learend that nothing is sacred after my girlfriend had to help me shower once home due to pain.....If I could let her dry me and dress me I can pay it forward to any of my friends here!
J. M.
on 7/15/08 1:38 pm
half-naked!        i'll take em fully naked for you!

~ Jen   

oobiebus
on 7/15/08 5:21 am - pottstown, PA
Pam I am following your path and i am so happy for you!!!!!!  P.s Love the toes,pretty color!hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

ronni5468
on 7/15/08 5:38 am, edited 7/15/08 5:47 am - West Middlesex , PA
Congrats Pam, I can't wait for the 100lb goal it's only 16lbs away. I'm so glad for you. I will be thinking of you tommorrow hope all gose well.
Ronni

PS. my tracker is wrong. I can't change it. (help)

Pam Hart
on 7/15/08 6:57 am - Easton, PA
you need to go back to the original page where you created it.  According to Nan if you hit save and then f5 on your OH page, it makes your ticker "active" or something like that and allows you to just click on it on any of your posts and it brings you back to that page.  That doesn't work for me.

So....if you don't have the exact page where you created it (not just tickerfactory.com but rather the actual page when it's all completed) go and create a new one.  When you have completed it (and pressed done) copy it, but then, right click on the page and save it to your favorites.  Go to OH and paste it in your signature line.

When you want to update it - go into your favorites, go to that page.  You will have to enter your pin number, then click "edit weight" and then enter your pin again and enter your new information.  It should also change it here on OH

Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views