Do you want to see my toes???

Pam Hart
on 7/15/08 12:18 am - Easton, PA

As of this morning - ALL of the water weight from the hospital is gone - plus that pesky .5 pound.

Funny thing - I'm VERY nervous now - as 1) I've never gotten to a goal weight before 2)I've never maintained any type of loss now.

But after some much self talk I realize that I am still successing, I am still following the plan, and I am still part of such a wonderful group who pulls for everyone's successing.  Thanks guys.

So anyway - I forget who did this (mary, jen??) but I'm copying it - and here's a picture of my toes and my scale for 100 pounds lost and the top end of my goal weight (125-135 according to those BMI scales.....)

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/08 12:23 am

What a beautiful number!!  Congratulations! 

DianeMarie
on 7/15/08 12:26 am - Delmont, PA

Smileycons!WAY TO GO PAM!!!!! 

You are a very strong person.  I know you will continue this healthy lifestyle.  I have no doubt that for the rest of your life you will take care of yourself.  You are an inspiration and I pray I can do as well as you do.

How have you been feeling? Any more pulling or pain?

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Pam Hart
on 7/15/08 12:33 am - Easton, PA

Nope - not a single instance of pulling or pain since 4pm on Friday.  We shall see how I do with the hida scan.  Perhaps this was just a one time deal that will never happen again - which I will be very happy about!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DianeMarie
on 7/15/08 1:24 am - Delmont, PA

That is great Pam.  I'll keep you in my prayers.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/15/08 12:46 am - PA

Congrats Pam!! Your 100 lbs loss is official!! Way to go!!.........Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Liz R.
on 7/15/08 1:19 am - Easton, PA

Congrats Pam! You are a model of successing! Keep up the fantastic work! 100 pounds gone is a wonderful accomplishment AND at the top end of your goal weight to boot!

COngrats

Liz

dit657
on 7/15/08 1:29 am - Boothwyn, PA
FANTASTIC PICTURE AND FANTASTIC POST!! Congratulations on reaching such an incredible milestone - we all had faith in you - all the time! Now step away from the scale...put it back in is hiding spot until next week. I'm so happy for you - that is truly awesome!! And you deserve it after the weekend you had! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 7/15/08 1:40 am - Easton, PA

Yup - it's going away.  I was obsessing over that damn iv fluid weight - but now that's gone (plus some!) I'll go back to my normal routine.....

Pam

lauraanne715
on 7/15/08 1:37 am - Pottstown, PA

Way to go Pam!!!  You are so awesome!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

Much luv!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views