TUESDAY'S MENU

Liz R.
on 7/14/08 8:58 pm - Easton, PA

Good Morning All - I am almost 18 months out and still on the prednisone so there are still a few extra snacks to get me through the day. I did weigh this morning and I am down 1 pound so I guess all is working out OK!

B: english muffin with peanut butter, cantaloupe

S: l/f cheddar

S: protein bar

L: a salad from salad works, going out with the girls

S: fage yogurt

S: l/f mozz cheese

D: pork loin and string beans

S: slimfast shake

Make it a great day!

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/08 10:31 pm

Good morning.  It's PMS time, so naturally the scale is up 8 pounds the last few days...gotta love that!! LOL  Of course, the battery in my scale is dying a slow death, so I need to replace it and see if the scale magically goes back down.

Here's the plan.

B:  Bagel with margarine...ok, not a great choice....but it's PMS week...and I WANTED A BAGEL LOL

S:  Cheese

L:  Grilled Albacore tuna steak and zuchini left over from last night. 

S:  sf pudding

D:  I am either going to Bone Fish Grill with my parents...or I will have to figure out something later.

S:  chick peas

HG

Pam Hart
on 7/15/08 12:14 am - Easton, PA

Good morning!!  Here's the game plan at 8mos out...

B:  Yogurt 15gm

S:  2 cheesesticks 16gm

L:  Leftover beef fajitas (home made) 25gm? (2-3 ounces beef, 1 ounce lf cheese, 1 tortilla (2gm in the tortilla)

S:  Fruit

D:  "cubano" sandwhich - probably no bread for me - pork,ham, mustard, pickels 21gm

S:  SF ice - I didn't have it last night - I had the sf ice cream sandwich instead

77gm

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views