Fage Yogurt - Recipies

Pam Hart
on 7/15/08 7:01 am - Easton, PA
I've done that too - it's awesome that way! 
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Arlene E.
on 7/15/08 10:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
 Liz

I have been trying to force myself to eat more of this yogurt because it is so healthy.  To me, having it plain is simply not a possibility so I mix it with some sugar free caramel syrup, sliced up apple and blueberries.  I also use it in my shakes.  Eileen, the dip idea is a good one.

Arlene
Gail M.
on 7/15/08 11:04 am - Scranton, PA
Liz,
   I can't find Fage yogurt at price chopper.  I do have a Wegmans a few miles away so I may stop in just for this.  Is it usually located with the other yogurts?
Gail

Liz R.
on 7/15/08 8:16 pm - Easton, PA
Gail - at the Wegman's here (in Warrington) it is near the Kosher items in one of those square refridgerated things in the middle, back near the yogurt, kind of. More with the cheese. Sometimes it is in the organic section at other stores too.
Pam Hart
on 7/15/08 9:31 pm - Easton, PA
You can also look for these other name brands:

Chonobi
Oikoyos

My spelling might be off on them as I don't have containers in front of me, but they are close at the very least and offer the same amount of nutrition

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views