Incredible weekend and WOW moments! Long Post

EileenWalton
on 7/14/08 10:54 pm

Wow, what a great story.  You have done so well in your weight loss journey.  I'm glad you had such a wonderful time and were able to reap the benefits of all your hard work.  Thanks for sharing.

Eileen

bubble273
on 7/14/08 11:48 pm - Levittown, PA

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME WOW MOMENT!!!!  I am soooooooooo happy for you.  You made me cry and laugh at the same time.  I love the moment where the lady was standing next to you waiting for you to arrive.

Congratulations on all of your accomplishments.  And please continue to post, especially your WOW moments!!!  We all love to hear them from everyone.  It gives preops hope and reminds us postops of all the joys that this surgery has brought us and continues to bring us.

Take care.

Karen

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/15/08 1:07 am - PA

Joe, thanks for sharing such a wonderful story! Congrats on all of your success thus far! Way to go!..........Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
jjs1981
on 7/15/08 9:23 am - PHILADELPHIA, PA
Thank you for all of your kind words and replies. Last weekend was an experience that I'll never forget and WLS made it even more special.

Consult           Day of Surgery          Currently        Goal
 282lbs                270lbs                     168lbs          165lbs?
2/7/2007          12/7/2007                  10/18/2008

Dennis Belk
on 7/15/08 1:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA
That's great Joe.
A wonderful WOW!
I've been to more weddings after surgery than I would have ever considered before RNY and we all understand why.
Welcome to the best place in cyberspace for friendship and support.

Dennis 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views