Reminder - Next support group meeting

Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 7/14/08 2:51 am - Harleysville, PA
The next support group meeting is at my house this Saturday at 1pm. Please bring water, drink mixes, WLS snack if you wish. Also, please bring a chair, if weather permits, we will meet outside.

Also, Shauna's son Jordan has all on his own planned and coordinated a fund raiser with Alex's Lemonade stand. It will be open this Saturday from 11am until 4pm at the Salford Pub. It would great if you all could come early to support his efforts and then just head to my house from there.

Here is my info:

291 Florence Drive
Harleysville, PA
215-692-0054.

Heather

rivardstarr
on 7/14/08 5:20 am - phoenixville, PA

HEATHER,

tHANKS FOR HOSTING. i PLAN ON BEING THERE.

Chris

Liz R.
on 7/14/08 6:01 am - Easton, PA

of course... as always... I have something planned a dear friend's baby shower...

Hope all goes well - I'll be there in spirit!

Liz

Dennis Belk
on 7/14/08 6:39 am - Philadelphia, PA

See ya there HW!

I'll be helping young Jordan with his fund raiser effort at the stand so please everyone please stop by early if you can. He'll have lemonade and other treats, including sugar-free varieties.  He's collecting funds for kids with cancer.

I'll see you all at Heather's for the meeting and just a reminder, it's HW's 2 year surgiversary, so be there for some celebrating.

Dennis

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/14/08 8:26 am
I won't be able to attend, I'm Mommy Sitting.  So let me congratulate you in advance.  Happy Surgerversary!!  What a two year ride you have had, here's hoping all the days that follow will be joyous.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views