***Monday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 7/13/08 11:39 pm - Perry, MI

Thanks for the reminder about the rip currents.  I did hear it on the news this morning.  I was only planning on getting my feet wet, and watching the munchkin play in the sand.  Nothing more exciting than that.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 7/14/08 1:20 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Good Monday Morning Trish & PA posters!

A rainy Monday, the things I like about rainy Monday's are that it makes you not feel so bad that the weekend is over and you have to go to work ;)

I'm sitting at my work station right now and it should be quiet, a couple of bosses are out on vacation, so I'll probably be on the boards reading and posting here and there.  Tonight is a gym night and I am sooooo bummed out, as my personal trainer will no longer be training on my day with her, she is just such a great trainer, but her family duties come first, that I understand, I just need to find someone who is as wonderful. . .  I'm going to ask her if she can recommend someone else. . .

Well folks, hope you all have a good day, get ready for the intense heat to come back later this week. . .

Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

DianeMarie
on 7/14/08 2:25 am - Delmont, PA

Smileycons!

Enjoying the second day of my vacation.  Not doing too much today.  Trying to be extra careful on the food.  It scares me that I will gain weight this week since I'm not working.  It's beautiful outside.  Much cooler today and nice and sunny.

Think I might head out to the 2nd hand store.

Have a beautiful day.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views