***Monday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 7/13/08 7:21 pm - Perry, MI

Good Monday Morning Peeps,

I hope you are all ready for a wonderful week.  I know I am.  Today, I have a bunch of errands to run this morning, allergy shot, B-12 shot, (yes, I get them on the same day sometimes) pay some bills.  Then, this afternoon, weather permitting, the munchkin, my daughter, sister-in-law and I will take a run out to the beach.  Not sure if the weather will allow it, but we will try. 

I hope you have a terrific day.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

ktreavis
on 7/13/08 8:43 pm - PA

Good Morning - I am sure today will be another busy day at work for me, 2 call outs already YEAH.......anyhow I work til 4:30 and then I will be off to work out at LA Fitness for the 1st time. Hubby and I joined yesterday, the price is pretty steep, but I think it will be worth it. Gotta get to work, hope you all have a great day. - Katie

Progress not perfection

Patricia R.
on 7/13/08 8:49 pm - Perry, MI

Katie,

I used to belong to LA Fitness.  If you go regularly, it is well worth it.  I had some budget issues, and had to quit my membership and then joined Planet Fitness. I hated giving up the pool, but my budget could not handle it.  Keep going, and you will reap the rewards.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 7/13/08 9:23 pm - Easton, PA

Good Morning - I have a busy day today too. Hate to say it but I am loving the rain! My grass and flowers are appreciating it! I am at wor****il 4, then stopping to get some plants and home to work on some projects. Depending on how many plants this lady is giving me (Gotta love freecycle! lol) I might plant some of them tonight, if not tomorow. I am still on this stupid prednisone for my back and it is kicking my butt something fierce. Racing heart, lightheaded, HUNGRY and tired. Luckily tomorrow is the last day of it... AS for now I just take it as easy as I can until I feel better.

Make it a great monday

Liz

Shan08
on 7/13/08 9:41 pm - the Skook, PA

Good morning!

Getting ready to leave for work.  Nothing really planned for today.

Countdown to August 11th is ON :) :)

~Shannon

lauraanne715
on 7/13/08 10:23 pm - Pottstown, PA

Good Morning Everyone!!

The rain hitting my window woke me up this morning but it was nice because it feels like we haven't had rain for a while.  I like rainy days....they make me just want to curl up on the couch with a blankie and a good book!

As for today, I don't really have anything on the agenda.  I am going to call this great place for teachers where you get to make all these posters, learning centers, games etc for free and get an appointment for this week because I do not want to wait until August when it is super busy and crowded there.  So hopefully I will get an appointment for this week!! Other than that I will start working on my final project for my class and just spend the day relaxing.

Hope everyone enjoys the day!  Have a great Monday!!

Much luv!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 7/13/08 10:30 pm - Boothwyn, PA

Good Morning all - I thought it was awfully dark when I got done riding my exercise bike this morning - got ready to walk the dog and saw the rain, but it cooled me off after my ride and actually felt good. The dog wasn't real thrilled about it tho! Work today - nothing new there. Supposed to have a landscape contractor coming by tonight to give me some ideas/prices on what to do with my ugly mulch hill out front of the house - don't know if he'll show in the rain or not. Other than that a fairly quiet day - hope everyone has a good one. Even with the rain. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
halfsister
on 7/13/08 11:05 pm - Irwin, PA

Not much going on here. I am heading out to the gym this morning and then stuff around the house.

Pam Hart
on 7/13/08 11:07 pm - Easton, PA

Well I was unaware of the rain until I woke up and looked at the clock and thought "hmm, why is the bedroom so dark?"  Looked outside to a wet yard.  But I'm in agreeance with a few other people - it does feel like it's been awhile for the rain and my yard and flowers definately needed it.

I've already called work to let them know officially I will be out until Thursday night.  I feel fine - but Dr. P wanted me to have a few days off to make sure I stay that way and to hopefully get that hida scan scheduled.  I also called the scheduling department - but got their machine - I am waiting for a return phone call.  I also need to call Barix and have them fax over a note saying I will be out until Thursday.  It will be a total of 4 days off for me (sat,sun,mon,tue) and anything over 3 policy states I need to have a note for.

I also desperately need to get my mani/pedi done (I know, tough, right?)  It was supposed to be done on Friday - but a little ER visit got in the way of that.  They don't look nice anymore and are driving me nuts.

Also have to figure out something for dinner.  I have plenty of stuff in the freezer just need to defrost it.

Enjoy your day all!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bubble273
on 7/13/08 11:35 pm, edited 7/13/08 11:35 pm - Levittown, PA

Good morning all,

Trish, please be careful at the beach.  The water is something fierce.  I'm sure you've heard about the rip currents down at the shore...a few people have drowned.  Rip currents are nothing to mess with.  I got caught up in one and it scared the living daylights out of me.  Anybody reading this, if you're ever caught up in one, swim with the rip current to get out of it, meaning swim along the beach not towards it.  Never swim towards the beach...you'll tire yourself out and won't ever make it.  If you swim with the current, you will eventually get out of it.  You may be far from where you got into the water, but at least you'll be alive.  Anyway, Trish, if you go, have fun and be careful.

As far as me, I did have an assignment, or a job as we court reporters call it, in Ivyland toady at 2:30, but got a call from my office that it had cancelled.  So I have the day off from traveling to work, but I do have some computer transcribing to do with my transcripts.  So I'll be at the computer this morning working and then I may go visit my mother-in-law for a little while.  I have my nephew with us for a few days.  So I'll take him with me, as Connor is in camp and there isn't too much for him to do inside while it's raining.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views