on 7/13/08 1:02 pm - Bensalem, PA
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/13/08 3:23 pm, edited 7/13/08 10:43 pm

This is not a video, this is someone giving you support for $30 a session or 5 sessions for $100.  You can get that support for free at a support meeting and right here on this website.

She is looking to get paid to have a friendship.  You can talk to us, call your nutritionist or your surgeon.  Best of all your friends here and at support meetings don't charge and will give out their telephone numbers to people who they feel are truly in need.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

sbrunell
on 7/13/08 10:37 pm - Bensalem, PA

Sorry, when I said watch...I meant that I was going to watch and see if anyone buys.  My guess is I could do the same, as could anyone here.

In fact, registering for this site would probably be more encompassing that one person's story. But if someone wants to give me $30, I could use the extra scratch.

Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

lauraanne715
on 7/13/08 10:39 pm - Pottstown, PA

Steve-

I don't know about this one...it sounds kinda iffy. Ithink Nan is right you can get all that for free here and at the Barix meetings. As for the part time job thing...I read it and didn't see any mention of it being an employment opportunity.  But let us know how it goes!! 

Much Luv!!

Laura 

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

jdruski
on 7/14/08 12:14 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hey Steve,

I would love to see how many takers she gets. 

I guess you can put anything up for sale on e-bay, including your life experiences.

Jeanne

Gail M.
on 7/14/08 11:53 am - Scranton, PA

My guess is no bidders!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views