"Prescription" retail!

Pam Hart
on 7/13/08 4:43 am - Easton, PA

So as I was out getting some scripts and what not I stopped at Old Navy.   Hubby's been telling me for about 2 weeks now my jeans were way to big - I didn't quite believe him....until the other day when right after I washed them I was pulling them up.

Yup - I dropped a size.  No weight, mind you, but a size.  I also bought two shirts.  With the shirts I picked up a medium and a large because at Old Navy I am normally in one of those two sizes - and you never know which one it will be.

This time was neither.  I was a small.  Yup, a small can you believe that one?  Just ridiculous!

So I feel better....retail or prescription therapy is wonderful.  I didn't go overboard - just enough to get me through.

Speaking of which - and I know these might not be items that are generally taken at the meetings - but does anyone need size 6 petit jeans?  I have a few of them a few regular size 6s.  If not - that's fine.  I might save them for yard work or what not.  If somebody can use them though....

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
NANCYL
on 7/13/08 5:09 am - PHILA, PA

Pam,

Check with Mae Gillespie I know she is a 6 however she is very tall so they may be too short. I will let her know and have her email you

Nancy

halfsister
on 7/13/08 8:54 am - Irwin, PA

retail therapy is the greatest. I recently went looking for a dress for a wedding coming up and i was so excited. I bought two (only keeping one) that we size 16- WITHOUT the W. The W is gone and that was so exciting to me.

So congrats to you with the small size it's it great!!

Pam Hart
on 7/13/08 12:43 pm - Easton, PA

Getting out of the W's is an awesome moment - I remember it well!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ronni5468
on 7/13/08 12:48 pm - West Middlesex , PA

Thats so great Pam.  All of my cloths are hanging offof me, but I'm hoping that I can get through this summer with what I have. I don't want to buy new yet. I guess that I could give them to my sister she will be having surgery soon.  Anyway I'm so happy for you kep up the good work.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views