Diet BBQ Sauce

Pam Hart
on 7/13/08 4:06 am - Easton, PA

DH is a huge fan of bar b que sauce - I will probably give this one a try!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dawgpound215
on 7/13/08 4:16 am - Philadelphia Area, PA

Has anyone tried this one, im not sure if theres a sugar free ketchu*****t but thatd be awesome here.........take 1 cup ketchup and i can diet cola .....mix and simmer over heat for 30 -45 mins til it thickens makes a bbq like sauce thats awesome if you take some seared chicken breasts and cook em in the sauce as it thickens.....

Pam Hart
on 7/13/08 4:36 am - Easton, PA

There are sf ktechups out there - they can be hard to find - that sounds yummy too!

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/13/08 4:40 am, edited 7/13/08 4:40 am
A few years ago I noticed that Giant has a sugar free/low carb section (almost half an aisle), not sure if they still have it, I don't shop there.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

jdruski
on 7/13/08 4:50 am, edited 7/13/08 4:51 am - Philadelphia, PA

Netrition.com sells s.f. ketsup, if you look that up maybe they sell it in the stores.  They also sell an entire line of s.f foods.  Also, try Walden farms they also have terrific s.f, ff. stuff and they do have calorie free ketsup.  Portobella's over in Cinnaminson sells almost their entire line. 

Jeanne

dawgpound215
on 7/13/08 4:41 am - Philadelphia Area, PA

Pam......1st glad ur feeling better hope all is well......this recipe is waaaaaaay yummmier than it sounds trust me

rita61677
on 7/13/08 5:02 am - Philadelphia, PA

check the disbetic aisle in your supermarket. i have found sf bbq sauce and sf ketshup as well. if not look very closely adn slowly up the regular aisle where these things are kept - you migt find it there,

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views