I'm Home and here's the long involved story

Pam Hart
on 7/13/08 4:03 am - Easton, PA

Karen,

I am absoultely convinced that the pain I had on Friday was gallbladder related and not the minor obstruction they found.  I could be completely off base here and maybe I'll get away with having no pain with the hyda scan - but who knows.  Your not scaring me - but lemme tell you - not looking fwd to it either way!  Se la vie!  Hope to see you Wednesday!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Marlo71
on 7/13/08 4:00 am - Harrisburg, PA

Hi Pam!  I'm so glad you are ok and you are home safe and sound.  Thank you for posting your experience, I cant imagine going through it!  But you did great sounds like! Hopefully you can relax  some now!  Take care and have a good rest of the weekend!

-Marlo 

Pam Hart
on 7/13/08 4:04 am - Easton, PA

Marlo,

I try to post everything - the bad and the good.  We need to learn about everything be it the best or not.  I did get through it ok - but I'm still exhausted!  lol  I slept from 4-9 yesterday evening and then from 11-7 last night - laid around this morning - went out and did some shopping - and I'm tired again.  A bit ridiculous for me - but I have to remember that I am healing and need to listen to my body.

Thanks so much!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tracyb330
on 7/13/08 11:24 am - Temple, PA

Hi Pam,

I am glad you are feeling better. I am also gratful that you shared your story. It helps you to share and it helps others to know of what can happen. Good luck and get plenty of rest.

Tracy

5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Pam Hart
on 7/13/08 12:34 pm - Easton, PA

Thanks Tracy.  I do try to post anything and everything - I learned about problems you could have from others who shared their stories before my own.  It's never meant to scare anyone - just to know things don't always go smooth sailing.  Would still do the surgery in a heartbeat - it's given me a life back.

Thanks!

Pam

ronni5468
on 7/13/08 1:36 pm - West Middlesex , PA

Pam,

Glad everthing is ok now. Sorry you had to go through all of that though.

Ronni

Pam Hart
on 7/13/08 11:10 pm - Easton, PA

Thanks Ronni I appreciate it!

tammypa
on 7/13/08 10:20 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Pam, I just checked OH and saw what a weekend u have had. I am so glad that u are home and all is well for the time being. Hopefully your scan goes well and the pain is over. Looking forward to seeing u on Wednesday. Tammy

Pam Hart
on 7/13/08 11:10 pm - Easton, PA

It was quite the weekend!  Sheesh!  I was supposed to work this weekend - and I'm thinking that may have been the lesser of two evils!  oh well!  I do hope to be there on Wednesday!

Pam

Melanie B.
on 7/13/08 11:30 pm - Doylestown, PA
Glad to hear you're ok Pam. Next time you need a lifeflight transfer, call me, it's what i do for a living

But better yet, let's hope you dont require any more harrowing experiences and this was just a passing fluke.

I'll be on the look out for good updates from you.

M

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views